Quote by a7xplayer
it was just square and flat. good playing though i guess

This coming from someone who plays A7X
That was GREAT! Good job.
You and I are mortal, but rock n roll will never die.
Quote by GatesIsGod
Good for you. Showoffs aren't cool.

Is that a hint of subliminal jealousy I sense?
Good **** man. ****ing nice actually. I heard an open G in there though, happens when I attempt leads as well
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]'] Wow, kid. Jeebus.
Ex-****in-actly.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']Is that a hint of subliminal jealousy I sense?

Not at all. But the way he phrased it is a clear attempt at showing off. Don't get me wrong, this kid is one hell of a player, but I really look down on people who try to show off over the internet.
For two years, very good. I'm not much for Petrucci, Dream Theater or stuff like that, but the man is skilled, I'm impressed you did that.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
NICE. love the Locking Trem on the head... Looks like rubberbands but I'm probally wrong anyway great job
I liked the Crazy Train one a lot better. Not into the shredding myself, but for what it is I think you're very good.
You're very good but is that really what the Under a Glass Moon solo sounds like?
I can't hear the backing track :/
Quote by Dirty_Civilian
I liked the Crazy Train one a lot better. Not into the shredding myself, but for what it is I think you're very good.
Same here, much preferred the Crazy Train solo but I can't stand shredding so hey.
But even to me you've obviously got talent.

What I always find interesting - and I'm not trying to detract here - is there's a few of these kids around in the 10-14 age group shredding like crazy, but you don't see many even just a few years older. I can't help but wonder if they all run into trouble once their growth spurt hits or what it is.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Quote by MrFlibble
Same here, much preferred the Crazy Train solo but I can't stand shredding so hey.
But even to me you've obviously got talent.

What I always find interesting - and I'm not trying to detract here - is there's a few of these kids around in the 10-14 age group shredding like crazy, but you don't see many even just a few years older. I can't help but wonder if they all run into trouble once their growth spurt hits or what it is.

Alot of great young guitarists quit guitar because they don't really like it but were forced to by their parents or whatever.
crazy train was pretty dang good.
the petrucci sounded just like a bunch of jumbled sweeps, and fast picking. i guess im not just for that type of music to much, butit was good too. you can tell your quite skilled.
Glass Moon wasn't my kinda thing. Crazy train was great.

I watched Canon Rock too, and you seem to have a timing issue in the opening.

But overall, for a guitarist of 12 years old, you're goin places man. Now you just have to look like you're loving every second of it.

And remember, don't seek approval from a forum, there couldn't be a worse place to do it.
Damn man... I'm just almost at the 2 year mark and I can't do that stuff... Maybe Crazy Train if I really worked on it. You have been practicing more than me.
Plus I'm 17
AROUND THE WORLD

Click here if you like the Washington Wizards
****, I've been playing for close to 8 years and i havent even thought of doing stuff like that, The Crazy train one was good, Thats about the only solo I can even somewhat do, Besides some little GWAR solo's, And some bodom chorus solo's Great job Its nice to see kids into DT and Randy Rhoads, Half the kids i talk to about guitar dont even know who he is.
Gibson 1972 SG Pro T-Top Bridge, P90 Neck
Dean DBD T ML
Jackson JS30RR EMGs 85-81
Epiphone G-400 Goth
76 Mann Les Paul Custom
Fender f-230 Accoustic
Randall RG-180 DX
Line6 Spider III HD75 Head - Behringer 412
Saving for a Marshall JCM 800.