Yeah.. so.. I kind of put my band's name as "Undecided" because we're pretty new and, well, haven't decided a name yet. Is it possible to edit this name, or do I have to go back, create another band and go through it all again?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
What the hell are you talking about? Read your post and see if it makes any sense.
Quote by rcw110131
What the hell are you talking about? Read your post and see if it makes any sense.

I did, and I think it makes sense. To clear it up, though, what I was asking is if you can change your band name once it's been chosen. I can't find anywhere to do it, and there wasn't a message warning that it couldn't be altared, so I just made it "Undecided."

So, is there any way to change a band's name?
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by eGraham
I did, and I think it makes sense. To clear it up, though, what I was asking is if you can change your band name once it's been chosen. I can't find anywhere to do it, and there wasn't a message warning that it couldn't be altared, so I just made it "Undecided."

Ok I assume you made a UG band profile. It just wasn't clear whether you were talking about a myspace band profile or some other website, that's all.
Quote by eGraham

At the moment, there is no way to change the Band's name once that profile is made. Maybe the programmers will change this at some point in the future, to make it changeable like it is in Profile Groups.

But you have little invested in yours:
http://artists.ultimate-guitar.com/vvy/

You haven't uploaded any mp3s or pictures, created a billboard, blogs, show, etc. The only thing you have filled out are influences. So just copy and save those to a file on your computer and delete your Band profile. Make a new profile, using the name you want. Paste in the influences and enter the Band Members. You're back to where you are now, but with the new name. Easy.

Enjoy.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Last edited by SomeoneYouKnew at Feb 9, 2009,