Spanish-speakers, translate, pl0x. I have to write letter to asshole Spanish teacher.

Beta Club is the gayest. You pay money in the beginning of school to help people for no money. The only benefit is that you're 50% more nerd or that it looks good on your resume, which is the reason that my mom made me join (last one, not first one ).

So our school is one of those gay ones filled with the most unimaginative Thank-you-this and Love-you-that days, and now for my last project (for some reason we have to do at least two "school-approved" projects, as if helping out in a soup kitchen is like a crime or something, but it's not "approved") I have to write cards to three teachers for "Teacher Appreciation Day." And I hate all three. I know, right, go figure.

Well the first two weren't hard, they were last year's and this year's math teachers so I just wrote a bunch of **** about how "we all appreciate your time"... blablabla. But now my Spanish teacher. We had to write three cards at least, and she was the only one who was left, and I and the rest of her classes despise the woman because she's a spic bitch who doesn't speak a word in normal English grammar... most pit-monkeys would have better grammar than her. Example:

Lul i wuz reedin ma geetar an so i broek an streng.

>

What does this means? Does anyone knows what this mean?

Well, you get the picture. But the worst thing about her is that she's a real beaner, that is, she doesn't want to adapt to America so instead we have to adapt to her perfect world. And in her perfect world, all the English kids speak Spanish 24/7 in Spanish class, which, as everyone knows, doesn't happen.

But knowing her and how she hates my guts with a passion, she's probably going to complain to Beta Club that she wants it in Spanish (if I write it in English) so that they'd be forced to kick me out, rendering my other 40 hours of tutoring some dumbass a complete waste of time because I'd have nothing to show for it.

So the question is (for $40,000): Translate the following in Spanish:

Dear Sra. Rodriguez,

Thank you for all the things that you are teaching our class and your other classes about the Spanish language and grammar!
We really appreciate you using your time to help us understand everything!
Sincerely,
**** YOU

Tl;dr:

Dear Sra. Rodriguez,

Thank you for all the things that you are teaching our class and your other classes about the Spanish language and grammar!
Sincerely,
**** YOU
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
if the pit gives you an anwser, will you trust it
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
Quote by wesleyisgay
if the pit gives you an anwser, will you trust it

I'll be forced to.

Damn. That's pretty daring, I think.
Gear:
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Quote by kylepianoman
chupe mis huevos, punta

^word for word.

And what if I was a girl?

???
Gear:
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Quote by kylepianoman
then she might read it as suck my ovaries
idk

Hm... True. This might just be something worth trying.
Gear:
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Wow, is it really right for you to be thanking a teacher you clearly don't have any appreciation for? If someone hasn't earned your thanks for whatever reason don't give it even if you will benefit from it.
Mr. Butlertron are you A handsome B smart C scrap metal or D all of the above
Scangrade thats easy I'm A and B but not C, so it can't be all of the above, but you can't fill in two ovals Nooo!
Mr. Butlertron the answer is C... you fuckwad
tell her:
chinga tu madre berga
Quote by Turkeyburger
It's not cool to make fun of people with disabilities.....

(Being Norwegian is a disability)

Quote by BK202

Querida Sra. Rodriguez,

Gracias por todo lo que usted nos enseña a nuestra clase y a sus otras clases sobre la lengua española y su gramática
Realmente apreciamos que usted use su tiempo para ayudarnos a entender todo!
Sinceramente,
JODASE!

You're welcome.
Last edited by creeping.death! at Feb 9, 2009,
BLACKEDIT: I'm not gonna bother, Creeping.Death speaks Spanish as a first language. I lose.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Last edited by oneblackened at Feb 9, 2009,

Dear Sra. Rodriguez,

Sincerely,
**** YOU

Querida señorita Rodriguez

gracias por todas las cosas que nos enseña en nuestra clase y en otras sobre el idioma español y su gramatica.
En verdad apreciamos el tiempo que usa en ayudarnos y hacernos entender todo.
sinceramente:
metase una verga al ano.

something like that???
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Quote by creeping.death!
Querida Sra. Rodriguez,

Gracias por todo lo que usted nos enseña a nuestra clase y a sus otras clases sobre la lengua española y su gramática
Sinceramente,
JODASE!

You're welcome.

creo que lo hiciste mejor que yo...meeeh...

i think you did it better than i did.
Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Querida Señora Rodriguez,

Gracias por todas las cosas que nos estas enseñando en nuestra clase y en todas las clases de la idioma Español.

Somos conscientes de tu ayuda en entender todo.

Senciramente,
Chinga tu madre
Quote by greatone_12
Wow, is it really right for you to be thanking a teacher you clearly don't have any appreciation for? If someone hasn't earned your thanks for whatever reason don't give it even if you will benefit from it.

My eyes.....

use normal font/text
Is she hot? Pics or GTFO.
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
Quote by creeping.death!
Querida Sra. Rodriguez,

Sinceramente,
JODASE!

You're welcome.

/thread.

You, sir, are God.

Thank you so much. How do you want the money? I only have pennies and am too lazy to go to a bank to get it changed for $500 bills. You pay for shipping for 22125 lbs worth of coins.
Gear:
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Quote by creeping.death!
You think so? I usually have a hard time writing in "neutral" spanish...

well i think you used better words than i did. i am more of a "coloquial" (i don't know how to say that in english) kinda guy.
Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by tremeloud

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Quote by asfastasdark
/thread.

You, sir, are God.

Thank you so much. How do you want the money? I only have pennies and am too lazy to go to a bank to get it changed for $500 bills. You pay for shipping for 22125 lbs worth of coins.

wtf???!!! what about me and metaldud???!!!! i think you should give the money in 3 equal parts.

EDIT : upss sorry for double post.
Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by tremeloud

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Querida Sra. Rodriguez,

(upside down ‘!&rsquoGracias para todos las cosas que estas ensen(squiggle over the ‘n&rsquoando a nuestro clase y los otros clases sobre la idioma Espan(squiggle over the ‘n&rsquool y su gra(accent over ‘a&rsquomatica! (upside down ‘!&rsquo Nosotros apreciamos mucho que usas tu tiempo para ayudarnos a comprender todo!

sinceramente,

beso mi culo (kiss my *ss)
vete a la verga (go eat d*ck)
cara de cona (c*nt face)

*OR*

chingate (f*ck you)
Last edited by PDXpadfoot at Feb 9, 2009,
Quote by connor045
My eyes.....

use normal font/text

Never!!! UG will pay for giving me the ability to change my writing font.

I also like to be unique
Mr. Butlertron are you A handsome B smart C scrap metal or D all of the above
Scangrade thats easy I'm A and B but not C, so it can't be all of the above, but you can't fill in two ovals Nooo!
Mr. Butlertron the answer is C... you fuckwad
Quote by PDXpadfoot
Querida Sra. Rodriguez,

(upside down ‘!&rsquoGracias para todos las cosas que estas ensen(squiggle over the ‘n&rsquoando a nuestro clase y los otros clases sobre la idioma Espan(squiggle over the ‘n&rsquool y su gra(accent over ‘a&rsquomatica! (upside down ‘!&rsquo Nosotros apreciamos mucho que usas tu tiempo para ayudarnos a comprender todo!

sinceramente,

beso mi culo (kiss my *ss)
vete a la verga (go eat d*ck)
cara de cona (c*nt face)

*OR*

chingate (f*ck you)

vete a la verga does not mean eat my dick.

it's just like saying "go **** yourself."

if you want to say eat my dick you can say "chupamela" or "come polla" or "me la mamas" etc...
Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by tremeloud

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
I sense fail in the Jeopardy reference.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by magnum1117
vete a la verga does not mean eat my dick.

it's just like saying "go **** yourself."

if you want to say eat my dick you can say "chupamela" or "come polla" or "me la mamas" etc...

google hath failed me...

the end of days is nigh
Quote by magnum1117
well i think you used better words than i did. i am more of a "coloquial" (i don't know how to say that in english) kinda guy.

Yeah, I know what you mean.
Here we use A LOT of slang words, so it's kinda hard for me to write something that everyone will understand.
Quote by PDXpadfoot
google hath failed me...

the end of days is nigh

don't worry, it's ok son
Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by tremeloud

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Quote by metaldud536
Querida Señora Rodriguez,

Gracias por todas las cosas que nos estas enseñando en nuestra clase y en todas las clases de la idioma Español.

Somos conscientes de tu ayuda en entender todo.

Senciramente,
Chinga tu madre

not the best translation but it is the best out of these

Chef Nacho approves
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
Quote by SomebodySomeone
not the best translation but it is the best out of these

Chef Nacho approves

Aww shucks. I wanted to add "F*ck your mother" instead of the plain old "F*ck you"
Quote by metaldud536
Aww shucks. I wanted to add "F*ck your mother" instead of the plain old "F*ck you"

well isnt "chinga tu madre" **** your mother?
by the way would you be interested in joining my UGMI? it'll be around late august/early september.
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
^good translations to all

and hey! im spending my weekend in seattle.
im coming up from portland
Quote by PDXpadfoot
^good translations to all

and hey! im spending my weekend in seattle.
im coming up from portland

that's awesome bro
Quote by metaldud536

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock