Assuming you mean the part at the one-minute mark, that's from setting a wah pedal all the way forward and rocking it back and forth only very slightly as you play. You can also get some auto-wah effects that will instantly do that.

Also **** yeah KI. I used to hold the record for the longest manual combo in that until two years ago
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
also some reverb / slight delay
Gear:
Fender Standard Telecaster Electric Guitar Ash
Bugera 333XL 212
Dunlop Original Cry Baby >> Korg Pitchblack Tuner >> MXR Carbon Copy >> Boss DS-1
Wah is what im guessing too...

Killer Instinct was the best fighting game in my opinion.
Gear

30 Watt Peavey Vypyr

Peavey Reactor

Agile AL-3100 White w/ chrome hw

Seagull S6 Original
Dunlop Crybaby.

Hands down.

Or maybe a Vox...
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Depends on what else you might want to use it for.

If you want just a basic rocking-back-and-forth wah pedal with no extra frills, the Dunlop Original Crybaby is considered to be the best basic wah pedal. It costs about the same as most other effect pedals and you can find it in shops everywhere so I'm sure you could give it a try in a store before you bought one.
Though there are many other models. Some have controls that let you adjust just how strong the effect is. Others have controls that let you add fuzz distortion as you use it. Some provide stereo panning (if you had two amps).

Then there are 'auto wah' effects, which are like other stomp boxes and add an automatically set vocal tone to every note you play. These tend to get used much less, though some jazz and funk players find these more useful than manual wah pedals.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
I completely forgot about this game. Looks like that's what I'm playing tonight.
Quote by MrFlibble
Depends on what else you might want to use it for.

If you want just a basic rocking-back-and-forth wah pedal with no extra frills, the Dunlop Original Crybaby is considered to be the best basic wah pedal. It costs about the same as most other effect pedals and you can find it in shops everywhere so I'm sure you could give it a try in a store before you bought one.
Though there are many other models. Some have controls that let you adjust just how strong the effect is. Others have controls that let you add fuzz distortion as you use it. Some provide stereo panning (if you had two amps).

Then there are 'auto wah' effects, which are like other stomp boxes and add an automatically set vocal tone to every note you play. These tend to get used much less, though some jazz and funk players find these more useful than manual wah pedals.

Manual wah pedals, all the way.

Seriously.

Also, for about the same price, the Jimi Hendrix model made my Dunlop is amazing. It has a bit more snarl to it.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.