Site mash ftw

Anyone use this or seen it before? Search site. Mostly for eBay and Craigslist but there were other sources that were looked up too. Use the instrument drop down above blue box to select your product and wait for search to complete. Seems handy. What do you think?

http://jaxed.com/cgi-bin/mash.cgi?cat=mus&itm=two+rock&loc=&fil=&ys=&ye=&submit=++++go++++

PS - not interested in a Two Rock I just picked something more rare.
PSS - let me know if link works obviously.
Thats an awesome site, it will save tons of time for people that are looking for something specific. Thanks for the link
reach in the darkness for what you can find travel great distance in your mind.
Works good, brought up some turntables, otherwise it seems like a great tool.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
I've used that site for about a year and a half. That's how I find deals. And when people ask what the going rate is for something I link them to that site.

Good find I thought more people knew about it
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
nice find.
███████████████████████████████████
Nice find 311........ it probably use this on my next used amp purchase......
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Wow, thanks for the epic site.
Gear:

Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Ibanez Rg42
Yamaha Acoustic guitar
Johnson Telecaster

Amps:
Fender Frontman 15r
Roland Chorus 120

Pedals:
DigiTech Rp80
Thank you. I just got my peavey xxx head and a 4x12 randall cab from that site, just need to go pick them up.

This should be stickied.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
^Yeah, it works pretty well.

I just did a search on Fender and Ontario and Hot Rod and it was just that specific.

GAS searching just evolved...
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by connor045
Thank you. I just got my peavey xxx head and a 4x12 randall cab from that site, just need to go pick them up.

This should be stickied.

Awesome - I'm glad it worked for you. It won't get stickied that's for sure so just make sure you save it to Faves. I put it in my sig

I think it works especially well if you are on the hunt for something maybe a bit more rare and are willing to pay shipping etc. And to get a quick view of what things are going for across the country and Canada.

gregs ^ :yeah, I know happy/sad face at the same time: