Ok any suggestions? here are some i've been looking on.
1. EVH wah- sounds nice and looks cool
2. Bad Horsie 2- You can adjust the wah levels which is cool and it also sounds good.
3. Crybaby 535q-it also has adjustable knobs.
4. Dimebag wah- I hear its awesome for metal but its the wah that kirk used in death magnetic and it has too much wah to it so i dont know about this one.

PS i play mainly metal. Which one is best?
My Gear:
Ibanez RG-350 YE w/ Super Dist. and PAF pro pups
ESP LTD KH-602
Dean db razorback
Fender Squier Strat
Epiphone goth bass
acoustic unknown brand
Digitech Rp250
Line 6 Spider 3
Peavey Vypyr 75 watt
Crybaby From Hell, Ibanez Weeping Demon, or Morley Bad Horsie.......
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by bfredder92
Ok any suggestions? here are some i've been looking on.
1. EVH wah- sounds nice and looks cool
2. Bad Horsie 2- You can adjust the wah levels which is cool and it also sounds good.
3. Crybaby 535q-it also has adjustable knobs.
4. Dimebag wah- I hear its awesome for metal but its the wah that kirk used in death magnetic and it has too much wah to it so i dont know about this one.

PS i play mainly metal. Which one is best?

when you say to much wah, you mean the wah level or that he used it to much?
bc if its only bc he used it to much then thats a dumb reason to not get it lol
My Gear:
Epiphone Classic Les Paul
Ibanez JS1000 w/ Seymour Duncan Jazz and Pearly Gates
Alverez Acoustic
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Boss GT-8

Add Me?
Vox Wah. I had a crybaby but it ****ted out on me after several months. The Vox is so much better quality, its lighter, and has such a smooth action, plus it is the bastard child of what Hendrix played on, so that helps.
I'm also looking to invest in a Wah pedal since I'm going down south (Everything up here is overpriced) and I rarely get to go to the big music stores. I currently have the Ibanez Weeping Demon but I find it breaks up on cleans way to much which ruins the effect. I play any style from Death Metal-Blues-Country-Rock, really just anything, what pedals do you guys suggest I take a look at?
Gear:

Les Paul Standard
Triple XXX with Marshall 1960B Cab
V-amp 2
Digitech WH-4
Ibanez WD7
Quote by Black Label93
when you say to much wah, you mean the wah level or that he used it to much?
bc if its only bc he used it to much then thats a dumb reason to not get it lol

No i mean that its far to powerful for my liking to were you can't hear the notes he's playing i would get the wah but it has too much power to it.
My Gear:
Ibanez RG-350 YE w/ Super Dist. and PAF pro pups
ESP LTD KH-602
Dean db razorback
Fender Squier Strat
Epiphone goth bass
acoustic unknown brand
Digitech Rp250
Line 6 Spider 3
Peavey Vypyr 75 watt
Quote by Mostly Harmless
I'm also looking to invest in a Wah pedal since I'm going down south (Everything up here is overpriced) and I rarely get to go to the big music stores. I currently have the Ibanez Weeping Demon but I find it breaks up on cleans way to much which ruins the effect. I play any style from Death Metal-Blues-Country-Rock, really just anything, what pedals do you guys suggest I take a look at?

Any opinions? Appreciated.
Gear:

Les Paul Standard
Triple XXX with Marshall 1960B Cab
V-amp 2
Digitech WH-4
Ibanez WD7
Quote by devilzdj4
Slash signature Wah from dunlop is just AMAZING.

It really is awesome. I got one for Christmas, it's pretty kicka$$.

I shopped for wahs for about six months before I got my Slash wah. I played eveything from the crappiest Beringer, to the Weeping Demon, to the Vox, to the CryBaby from hell and everything in between, and the Slash CryBaby was hands down the best wah I found.

I was impressed with the Vox wah too, and the Hendrix Crybaby was pretty neat with its Fuzz feature. The Zakk Wylde wah was pretty cool too, it has an extra fazel I guess to make it sound thicker.

Anyway, I think you should try out a bunch of different wahs, then make your choice.
Petey D

Ankle Burner & World Class Sauce Jockey

Sparrow Big Daddy Ace

Sparrow Ratrod Boss

Johnson JT50 Mirage