Yup. I got this e-mail today:

Feb. 9, 2009

Dear UVic community member,

I am writing to let you know that a student from UVic has recently been diagnosed with active tuberculosis. Anyone who has been identified as having close contact with this individual will be receiving a letter from the Vancouver Island Health Authority (VIHA) this week recommending attendance at upcoming skin test clinics as a precautionary measure. There is no risk of contracting this disease through casual contact. For further information please read the media release from VIHA at www.viha.ca/ or visit www.uvic.ca/current.

Jim Anglin, PhD
Associate Vice President Academic and Student Affairs
University of Victoria

Usually on-campus diseases are limited to things like that guy on my floor that got the clap.
no
Last edited by bucky_2300 at Feb 10, 2009,
It would suck if you had tuberculosis. Then they'd have to send more e-mails.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by xaviergray
Wow, you're from Victoria? Cheers, first UGer I've found from my city.

If you come to UVic and see someone with long curly hair walking around wearing a housecoat and eternally holding a cup of coffee, it's me.
no
Quote by bucky_2300
If you come to UVic and see someone with long curly hair walking around wearing a housecoat and eternally holding a cup of coffee, it's me.

OK. I go to Belmont out in Colwood, so I'm not out that direction all that often. (However, in a few years...)