I just got my BLS tix for the show in Seattle on March 14!!! So, my question is who has seen the show, how did you find it, was there any moshing, that kind of stuff.
Gear:
Gibson Flying V
Jackson RR3 w/ Zakk Wylde EMG's
'89 Marshall 8240 Combo Amp
Marshall MG10 CD
Boss MT-2
Dunlop Dime Crybaby From Hell
Quote by InvaderTSN
You should bring earplugs. Your ears won't be able to handle the copious amounts of CRUSHING OVERDRIVE!

Lol, Epic win...I hope they come down under.
"LIMP BIZCUIT SUCKS ****"
The gear:

* Epiphone Les Paul Custom
* Schecter Jeff Loomis Signature 7 String
* Fender Squier P Bass
* Blackstar Stage HT-60
* Original Crybaby
* EHX Small Clone
* Boss DD-3
After about 30 minutes, zakk wylde will blow up and yet somehow still be on the stage. And then he will kick your ass faster than he can play a pinch harmonic. And then he will play a pinch harmonic.

(^ the end of the world)
Quote by InvaderTSN
You should bring earplugs. Your ears won't be able to handle the copious amounts of CRUSHING OVERDRIVE!

best thing I heard all day
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
No - there is absolutely no moshing at a metal show. Honestly - what do you think?
Oh man...If my parents let me, I am SO getting tickets for the Dallas show in April.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Remember not to stare directly into Mr.wylde's eyes when he stops to do a interval of pinch harmonics after every word he speaks.
wrong forum.

saw them live twice. once at Ozzfest, and once in a smaller indoor venue that held about 1,000 people or so. both had their good and bad points.

overall BLS is decent live, but i probably wouldn't go see them again. i've seen much more exciting bands.