so i tried to put a JB in my jagmaster and the instructions were only for a les paul type guitar with 4 pots, but my jag only has 2. right now it sounds almost like a single coil, so is there any way that i could've soldered so that it seems coil split?
Quote by Jackintehbox
Pedophilia all the way man. Go for it.

Quote by deathbat831
hahaha i thought you wrote Philidelphia all the way, i was like yeah philidelphias cool i spose

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
I'm always too embarrassed to buy condoms. Saran wrap is cheaper, anyway.
you probably wired it out of phase.

double check your wiring diagram. you'll need to find the "series link" wires (the finish wires of both coils) and tie them together.

black is hot green is ground red and white are series link... hope this helps
Support your local luthier!

Timpson Guitars and TDM Pickups rock ;D

I make guitars and pickups. I also make sh*t that'll blow you the f*k up as well as things that will rebuild you - I have the technology
ya, i think that's it. cause the diagram said to link the green to one side then the ground to the other, but the way it was already wired up from the stock pups, it was opposite.
Quote by Jackintehbox
Pedophilia all the way man. Go for it.

Quote by deathbat831
hahaha i thought you wrote Philidelphia all the way, i was like yeah philidelphias cool i spose

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
I'm always too embarrassed to buy condoms. Saran wrap is cheaper, anyway.
color coding is different on all pickup brands. google seymour duncan color chart... it shows every popular brand... except TDM Pickups (shameless plug)

I make guitars and pickups. I also make sh*t that'll blow you the f*k up as well as things that will rebuild you - I have the technology
Thomme, i'm assuming your last name is Agassi?

Quote by nuthinbuttrubl8
Thomme, i'm assuming your last name is Agassi?

just some nights, tonight happens to be one.
Fact: Bears eat beats. Bears beats Battlestar Galactica.
well cook me up a nice dish of LOL WUT

Quote by nuthinbuttrubl8
well cook me up a nice dish of LOL WUT

I could cook you a thick dish of country tone, but the Duncan Designed pickups just aren't cutting it, would you settle for an omelette? I make them delicious with bacon cooked right into them
Fact: Bears eat beats. Bears beats Battlestar Galactica.
omlettes ftw. I like mine with peppers, onions, ham and bacon. FTMFW!