Is there anyway to do this until I can afford an avatar 1x12 cab? My 4x12 is to big for my room and although I love the vypyr 60 tube I'd like to play my 6505 sometimes too.
What's the RMS handling on the speaker? Is it the proper ohmage?
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
As long as you can set the head to the same ohm rating as the speaker and the speaker has a wattager rating greater than or equal to the output of the head, you're home free. If the wattage rating is lower, you can but if you turn the volume too high, you'll fry your speaker.

edit: That last bit does not apply to the ohm rating. If that does not match, you can fry your HEAD. A much more expensive mistake.
Quote by Blaster Bob
As long as you can set the head to the same ohm rating as the speaker and the speaker has a wattager rating greater than or equal to the output of the head, you're home free. If the wattage rating is lower, you can but if you turn the volume too high, you'll fry your speaker.

edit: That last bit does not apply to the ohm rating. If that does not match, you can fry your HEAD. A much more expensive mistake.

I can go the same ohms and if I pull two power tubes the speaker will be at the same wattage. But how do I go about doing this. Is it plugged in there somewhere?
If the speaker is hard wired into the combo then it's going to be difficult. poke around and see if you can just unplug the speaker from one and into the 6505
The speaker it probably voiced specifically for the Vyper. If it could handle the head, and you got it to work, I wouldn't have great expectations.
Just make yourself a speaker cable from speaker wire, 1/4" plug, and flat spade plugs. Disconnect the Vypyr speaker and plug yours in. I have a Vypyr 15 and the speaker has flat spade type plugs, so I'm guessing yours is the same. You shouldn't need to monkey with the wattage on your 6150 specifically because you are using it for bedroom playing and you "shouldn't" be cranking it that loud. If you are then just use your 4x12.