Page 1 of 3
What do the p0nx think of this?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Express-News - San Antonio

A man upset that his girlfriend was roughed up in a “mosh pit” shot a man who had pushed her at a punk rock show near downtown early Saturday, police said.

The shooting happened after the show about 1:30 a.m. outside the Rock Bottom Tattoo Bar at Avenue B and East Jones Avenue.

According to a police report, a man drove up outside the club to say something to the victim about pushing the girlfriend in the pit. Witnesses told police the victim apologized to the woman for the incident then walked away, but her boyfriend continued to argue about the incident.

“I already apologized to her,” the victim told the man, according to the police report.

“What more do you want?”

As the car was driving off, the man fired out of a car window, striking the other man, who collapsed in the street, police said.

He was rushed to Brooke Army Medical Center in critical condition, officials said. Police were still searching Saturday for the shooter, whose identity was unknown.
ahhh ****...man i always liked the fact that this stuff never really happend with punks, what a bummer. Not much that can be done about it now, but lesson learned dont push the chickas into the pit

is the kid ok?
Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves-Eric Hoffer

Quote by GannonBracewell

CBGB wants to be famous like the others such as Green Day and Offspring. They don't want to be a underground punk band.
I seriously doubt the guy intentionally pushed some chick into the pit. Even if he had, she was a t a punk show, she was close enough to where the pit was, if she got "roughed up", yeah it sucks, but that's part of seeing bands play live, the other people. Definitely not worth shooting someone over, then again people get shot and killed for less in SoCal so...

Heh, guess the SoCal part doesn't matter since it said "LCB" not "LBC"...
Yes, I'm from California, yes I like Hockey, no I do not like the Ducks, yes I like the Kings!
Last edited by Bottle of Dirt at Feb 10, 2009,
Quote by lavazza
Mosh pits are fun without angry beatdown skin ****ers........

That´s what it costs to sell guns to everybody, so why not after and LCB show.........I just say Ultraviolence

You can't blame someone pulling a gun on Ultravilence, that's not violent, just a quick end to a problem. Now if he had like curbed him, then you could blame that on the Moloko Plus.

Mosh pits do kick ass when people aren't trying to fight like dumb **** nazis
Yes, I'm from California, yes I like Hockey, no I do not like the Ducks, yes I like the Kings!
Quote by Bottle of Dirt
You can't blame someone pulling a gun on Ultravilence, that's not violent, just a quick end to a problem. Now if he had like curbed him, then you could blame that on the Moloko Plus.

Mosh pits do kick ass when people aren't trying to fight like dumb **** nazis

you know that Ultraviolence is an LCB song?
This story brings up a related question I've been wondering about--how do y'all feel about women/girls in mosh pits? I went to a show last March where the feeling was that it was to be a guys only thing, from viewpoint of the fans in the pit as well as the security at the show.
Ahhh yeah...urgh I hate guns, and the people who feel they have to prove their manhood by using them.
Quote by anarkee
This story brings up a related question I've been wondering about--how do y'all feel about women/girls in mosh pits? I went to a show last March where the feeling was that it was to be a guys only thing, from viewpoint of the fans in the pit as well as the security at the show.

Girls are always in pits in montreal, on friday night I was at a show with my whole band (minus my brother) and my bassist's girlfriend + her friend. My bassist didn't go in the pit, but I did, and I went in with his girlfriend, I tried to just make sure she didn't get hurt too badly. I don't mind girls in pits, except when they jump on you, or are on their boyfriends back and kick you...That's annoying.
Ahh the stupidty of punk continues!

I've seen countless girls at pits at metal shows, and they are always treated great and helped up if they fall down. Same goes with everyone else in the pit, it's a brotherhood. At least that's the way it should be. If someone gets hit a bit hard they say they are sorry, they don't act like babies and shoot someone.

This has confirmed my opinion that Metalheads > everyone else.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
Quote by Necrophagist777

I've seen countless girls at pits at metal shows, and they are always treated great and helped up if they fall down. Same goes with everyone else in the pit, it's a brotherhood. At least that's the way it should be. If someone gets hit a bit hard they say they are sorry, they don't act like babies and shoot someone.

How ironic then that your post has confirmed to me that your intelligence is below that of an earthworm's.

Go practice your (pathetic attempts at) trolling somewhere else.
DOWN&OUT
Quote by Necrophagist777

You should take into account that this happened at a Lower Class Brats show in Texas.

I'M JUST SAYIN'....
Quote by anarkee

Usually there are just some girls in the pit here, but the number increases rapidly at ska concerts such as Mad Caddies ( :P: ), at the Subhumans gig in October there was a really small pit, sometimes just with me and another guy, but most of the time there were some women moshing too.
Another example.......There are no women (and no lavazza too) in a mosh pit when sick of it all or another band which gets abused by skin hardcores is playing.

EDIT: to the Metalhead.......at Wacken and other big metal festivals people died in the pit......I´ve never heard that from a punk show
Last edited by lavazza at Feb 10, 2009,
Quote by Necrophagist777

What about that guy in norway that killed another member of a huge black metal band?

dude, most metal pits I see are full of angry testosterone junkies/jocks that want attention, so they grow out their hair, and wear make up.

I've also seen countless of live clips of many different kinds of metal (death metal, black metal, melodic black metal, thrash, etc...) due to my best friend in high school was a huge metal head, and in the clips they show people doing spin kicks and **** like a bunch of retards, and they try and knock the other dude down.

This is an isolated incident, in montreal, if you fall down people on the outside & in the pit will help you up, and make sure you're okay. We don't give special treatment to girls in pits because there's no need, most of them are with another guy that can help them out of they are over the heads.

Quote by lavazza
Usually there are just some girls in the pit here, but the number increases rapidly at ska concerts such as Mad Caddies ( :P: ), at the Subhumans gig in October there was a really small pit, sometimes just with me and another guy, but most of the time there were some women moshing too.
Another example.......There are no women (and no lavazza too) in a mosh pit when sick of it all or another band which gets abused by skin hardcores is playing.

Ahhh **** sick of it all, they make ****ty music, and they label their own crowd.

They tried making a "wall of death" (i think that's what it is called)...Was so dumb.

Their fans were running and doing jumping spin kicks in the pit...Why the **** would you do that in a pit?
Why do you want to just ****ing kick someone in the face..?
Last edited by Swap-Meet at Feb 10, 2009,
Quote by Swap-Meet
What about that guy in norway that killed another member of a huge black metal band?

dude, most metal pits I see are full of angry testosterone junkies/jocks that want attention, so they grow out their hair, and wear make up.

I've also seen countless of live clips of many different kinds of metal (death metal, black metal, melodic black metal, thrash, etc...) due to my best friend in high school was a huge metal head, and in the clips they show people doing spin kicks and **** like a bunch of retards, and they try and knock the other dude down.

This is an isolated incident, in montreal, if you fall down people on the outside & in the pit will help you up, and make sure you're okay. We don't give special treatment to girls in pits because there's no need, most of them are with another guy that can help them out of they are over the heads.

Black metal is stupid, but that's just my opinion. I prefer death and thrash.

Spin Kicks and things like that are hardcore dancing and are NOT metal. Only homo hXc kids do that. True metalheads never hardcore dance.

Didn't mean to troll. I've just had some negative experiences at "Punk" shows with kids trying to act like they are tough. Metal shows have been nothing but great to me.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
Quote by Swap-Meet

whenever I´ve seen small metal concerts there wasn´t a pit, since metalers have too much to do with putting their fingers into their ears for not having to listen to the ****ty music

Quote by Swap-Meet

They tried making a "wall of death" (i think that's what it is called)...Was so dumb.

Wall of deaths are common things, our pit once organised one themselves
Last edited by lavazza at Feb 10, 2009,
Quote by Necrophagist777
Black metal is stupid, but that's just my opinion. I prefer death and thrash.

Spin Kicks and things like that are hardcore dancing and are NOT metal. Only homo hXc kids do that. True metalheads never hardcore dance.

Didn't mean to troll. I've just had some negative experiences at "Punk" shows with kids trying to act like they are tough. Metal shows have been nothing but great to me.

Black Metal would be good without ****ty vocals.

Every punk I've met as a show treated me like I was a long time friend of theirs, even though sometimes they only speak french (and I only speak english), we give eachother some pot, and some beer, and we (try) to talk about music during the breaks between bands.

The punk scene in montreal is extremely tight, and in many other places it is tight too

Quote by lavazza
whenever I´ve seen small metal concerts there wasn´t a pit, since metalers have too much to do with putting their fingers into their ears for not having to listen to the ****ty music

Wall of deaths are common things, our pit once organised one themselves

I don't understand the point of running at each other and then putting your feet up..

I never understood why people in pits sometimes just go in pits just to hurt others, it's why I was scared to go into pits originally.
Last edited by Swap-Meet at Feb 10, 2009,
Quote by lavazza

Oh snap!
Quote by Swap-Meet
Black Metal would be good without ****ty vocals.

Every punk I've met as a show treated me like I was a long time friend of theirs, even though sometimes they only speak french (and I only speak english), we give eachother some pot, and some beer, and we (try) to talk about music during the breaks between bands.

The punk scene in montreal is extremely tight, and in many other places it is tight too

I don't understand the point of running at each other and then putting your feet up..

I never understood why people in pits sometimes just go in pits just to hurt others, it's why I was scared to go into pits originally.

Black Metal would be better without stupid lyrics and corpse paint. Give me a song about eating a tumor out of a dead body over a song about worshiping Satan any day.

That's good to hear though, doesn't seem like the retards I encountered at all.

And don't ever confuse those spin kicking retards for metalheads, THEY ARE NOT! We have multiple facebook groups expressing our hatred of them lol.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
Last edited by Necrophagist777 at Feb 10, 2009,
Quote by Necrophagist777
Black Metal would be better without stupid lyrics and corpse paint. Give me a song about eating a tumor out of a dead body over a song about worshiping Satan any day.

That's good to hear though, doesn't seem like the retards I encountered at all.

And don't ever confuse those spin kicking retards for metalheads, THEY ARE NOT! We have multiple facebook groups expressing our hatred of them lol.

I'd prefer worshiping Satan over eating a tumor out of a dead body...

Just the idea of worshiping Satan is a lot less retarded.
Quote by lavazza
the black metal I´ve listened to.......the lyrics are equal since there´s no way really no way to understand them. If you don´t believe me listen to Nargaroth

Well I'm not a black metal fan. But I doubt you could understand the lyrics of my favorite bands either. Suffocation, Necrophagist, Impending Doom, Cannibal Corpse, Dying Fetus, Carcass etc.

As a Christian though I prefer songs about gore over songs about Satan. Just personal preference though, I'm not hating on those who do, but it's just not my cup of tea.

Sorry, didn't mean to start a Punk VS. Metal war.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
Quote by lavazza
Sweet burn bro.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Necrophagist777

You didn't?!

LMAO @ you in relation to your first post and your obvious stupidity and your very sad attempt to cover up your jackassery.

Jack my swag
Last edited by gopherthegreat at Feb 10, 2009,
Quote by gopherthegreat
You didn't?!

LMAO @ you in relation to your first post and your obvious stupidity and your very sad attempt to cover up your jackassery.

I don't know what I'm doing. It's early in the morning. I FAIL!

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
Quote by Necrophagist777
Well I'm not a black metal fan. But I doubt you could understand the lyrics of my favorite bands either. Suffocation, Necrophagist, Impending Doom, Cannibal Corpse, Dying Fetus, Carcass etc.

As a Christian though I prefer songs about gore over songs about Satan. Just personal preference though, I'm not hating on those who do, but it's just not my cup of tea.

Listen to christian black metal then.

Death metal doesn't really have many christian friendly lyrics either...
Quote by Swap-Meet
Listen to christian black metal then.

Death metal doesn't really have many christian friendly lyrics either...

There isn't really any christian black metal. For the most part, what makes black metal what it is, are the Satanic and Anti-Christian lyrics. Whereas with death metal it's more the sound and music that are important.

There are a few great christian death metal bands. The Famine, Impending Doom, With Blood Comes Cleansing are great. I don't know what it is but gore and the like don't bother me as much as the super evil and satanic feel of most black metal. I do like moonspell though, but they aren't satanic.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
Quote by Necrophagist777
There isn't really any christian black metal. For the most part, what makes black metal what it is, are the Satanic and Anti-Christian lyrics. Whereas with death metal it's more the sound and music that are important.

There are a few great christian death metal bands. The Famine, Impending Doom, With Blood Comes Cleansing are great. I don't know what it is but gore and the like don't bother me as much as the super evil and satanic feel of most black metal. I do like moonspell though, but they aren't satanic.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unblack_metal
the pits at all the punk shows i go to are very friendly, ive lost my glasses in one and everyone stopped dancing till i found them (i know glasses are unpunx). And just about every show i go to after the band finishes there is alot of hand shaking and high fives going around. Man **** maine and its lack of shows ...
Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves-Eric Hoffer

Quote by GannonBracewell

CBGB wants to be famous like the others such as Green Day and Offspring. They don't want to be a underground punk band.
Quote by BostonLacrosse
the pits at all the punk shows i go to are very friendly, ive lost my glasses in one and everyone stopped dancing till i found them (i know glasses are unpunx). And just about every show i go to after the band finishes there is alot of hand shaking and high fives going around. Man **** maine and its lack of shows ...

Shut up, glasses are super punx.
Quote by lavazza
you know that Ultraviolence is an LCB song?

Yes, and did you know that in that very song it also has a reference to Moloko Plus, which just happens to be yet another Clock Work Orange reference?
What was it again that is said about drinking Milk+? Oh yeah, "Sharpen you up for a bit of the ole Ultraviolence" I believe is the exact line. Maybe you would have gotten the reference better if I had asked if they got into a Durango 95 after?
^oh ok....it wasn´t meant to serious either........

Quote by Necrophagist777

you mean jesus gore like the catholics eat at church?
and it would be really stupid to start this fight at a punk forum, but you started it by callign the punks pricks who don´t look for each other......so you called us hardcore kids which isn´t very nice
Page 1 of 3