Today was an odd day. Started off good when i killed my public speaking speech in class. then im talking to my ex on aim, and she admits to hooking up with one of my old friends and possibly having a thing with him.

Then my mom calls me at 730. she's crying because back home my parents had to put my oldest dog down today. Penney, she was a 14 year old yellow lab, and i knew her time was coming, but its almost surreal. My best friend since i was 5 died today, and i couldn't be there because im 200 miles away at college. My other two dogs are 12 and 10, so im gonna have to go through this two more times.

im not lookin for sympathy, but i had to vent somewhere. i cant vent here (at school) because nobody knows my ex gf or my old dog. idk today was just a depressing day and i hope tomorrow shines with a little bit more optimism.

tl;dr - its not that ****in much to read
DECRESCENDO
Last edited by CrabSoldier X at Feb 10, 2009,
Hugging thread. Go there. Now.

I'm sorry about your loss, man.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Tommorows a new day thats how I look at things especially if I had a bad day.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Sounds rough, man. I'm sure things will get better soon enough.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
there was too much to read.
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
Quote by Primus2112

i second this motion
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
wow... that's like the worst thing that could happen to you without dying.
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
I'm sorry about that, man. I hope everything gets better.

In time, things will. Don't worry.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
damn....my dog is 12 i might have to go through that soon
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
I'm so sorry that your dogs had to be put down, that's a really hard thing to undergo. What university do you attend?
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
"-FML"

sorry to hear about all that man Ive had a few pets die on me and its always rough
Quote by Zardokk
Everybody must get stoned! (If they are me.)
Quote by CrabSoldier X
Today was an odd day. Started off good when i killed my public speaking speech in class. then im talking to my ex on aim, and she admits to hooking up with one of my old friends and possibly having a thing with him.

Then my mom calls me at 730. she's crying because back home my parents had to put my oldest dog down today. Penney, she was a 14 year old yellow lab, and i knew her time was coming, but its almost surreal. My best friend since i was 5 died today, and i couldn't be there because im 200 miles away at college. My other two dogs are 12 and 10, so im gonna have to go through this two more times.

im not lookin for sympathy, but i had to vent somewhere. i cant vent here (at school) because nobody knows my ex gf or my old dog. idk today was just a depressing day and i hope tomorrow shines with a little bit more optimism.

tl;dr - its not that ****in much to read

neither does anyone here.

I am sorry to hear about all that though. One of my friends just died in a car accident about a week ago and another of my friends died of a heroin overdose the day before Thanksgiving.
Holden Caulfield is a friend of mine.
We go drinking from time to time.
wow that sucks my life's pretty ****ty also.
Quote by Stress Cow
You know you're fucked up when the pit thinks you're a sick bastard.
thanks for the responses, and to shredmyheart im sorry about ur friends. but yeah i welted up a little for the first time today after i wrote my post. i guess seeing it in writing solidifies it
DECRESCENDO
Quote by Primus2112

I third this motion, with a little extra.

S t a i r s s r i a t S

my dogs 15, im scared =[
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
im not lookin for sympathy, but i had to vent somewhere.

I know the feeling man, one of the hardest things about bad days is its hard to vent without looking self-centered, a prick or blahtever. But I feel for you, dude. Hope its okay, life's ridden with loss, but lets hope that, say, the 14 years with your dog out-weighs losing her, and same with the other two, and that you're gonna not regret losing your girlfriend since, well, she was cheating you and you (probably) deserve better.

Hope it's better soon.
wow... that's one rough day.

I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
TS i thought i had a bad day today when i had a horrible dream about my chem professor telling me i failed my chem exam horribly, which i pray to god i didnt fail (im a ChemE major chemistry is my life basically), and then going to calc expecting a solid B+ or A on my exam i got a C cause of stupid mistakes. i was so bummed for the rest of the day. that chem dream is still haunting me right now.
Quote by nincompoop
potcorn56, you are a god.