Page 1 of 2
What are you're favourite non sexual moments of bliss?

Going to be honest and say i found this on another forum, so not taking credit for the idea. However i can't post on that forum, and I'd much rather hear the pits answers

One of my personal favourites is swimming in the rain
For example; There's a steady rainfall outside, but its not to cold. The pool temperature is slightly above that of outsides. You strap on some goggles and dive into the warm water, feeling the pleasant change in temperature and hearing the plunge into the water followed by a serene silence. You roll over to look up and see the rain drops hitting the surface of the pool.

Rawr, so relaxing.
"Where's your will to be weird? " - Jim Morrison
cucumbers
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
Nailing a great solo, and adding your own touch to a song.

For me, it'll always be playing a song. Yellow Ledbetter.
Tearing **** apart with an axe for a good cause.

Also, rowing thru the gears in my mustang while listening to some heavy metal. Preferably something like "One", "Cemetery Gates", or something similar.
Last edited by InsaneWheel at Feb 10, 2009,
Listening to the "Stayin' Alive" bassline.
█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████

You're just another brick in the wall
Quote by InsaneWheel
Tearing **** apart with an axe for a good cause.

Also, rowing thru the gears in my mustang while listening to some heavy metal. Preferably something like "One", "Cemetery Gates", or something similar.

Fox body or SN-95?
Last edited by irishstang_87 at Feb 10, 2009,
Also when you hear something so awesome in a song you let out an involuntary "yeah"
Quote by Jordan987
Going to sleep when you're REALLY tired.

yes. better yet, doing something boring when you're really tired, then getting to that stage where you're struggling to keep your eyes open. stop doing the boring thing, take a piss, get in bed, and keep doing the boring thing til you get to that stage again, then let it happen. that's the most amazing sleep you can get.
Waking up, and knowing you have absolutely nothing to do that day.

In the space on 20 minutes, i'll be out of bed and started on the guitar, followed by a shower, a wank, listen to music, and then more aimless jamming with myself.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy3ht0rvbJ0

The first time I heard this song. I got so many chills going up and down my body.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Mozart's Requiem, first movement. It makes me want to die...in a good way.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
i thought of another one for me.

i don't know if anybody else has done this, but a few times i've gotten so into a song that i've had an out of body experience and felt like i was a part of the music. the first time it happened, one of the people i was with changed the song and apparently i started convulsing until it was put back, just because everything about me was so in tune with the music. i don't remember what song that was, but the second time it happened was qotsa's mosquito song.
lemon honey on yogurt bread... mmm... so yum.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Going to sleep in a nice, warm, soft bed after a long night in the cold rain.

Quote by SlashYourFug
i thought of another one for me.

i don't know if anybody else has done this, but a few times i've gotten so into a song that i've had an out of body experience and felt like i was a part of the music. the first time it happened, one of the people i was with changed the song and apparently i started convulsing until it was put back, just because everything about me was so in tune with the music. i don't remember what song that was, but the second time it happened was qotsa's mosquito song.

Wow, that's lovely.

Please seek help.
XIAOXI
Last edited by Abunai X at Feb 10, 2009,
Playing frisbee with my dog on a cool sunny day... stoned.
Quote by Steven Wright
If God dropped acid, would he see people?
Sitting around doing nothing after exercising.

After a night of partying, waking up in the morning after a great sleep and feeling so comfortable you never want to get out of bed.
The softest of blankets is six feet of soil.

Upcoming Shows:
Sasquatch! Festival - May 2013
the several moments when you just wake up and dont remember any of your problems.
Quote by Stress Cow
You know you're fucked up when the pit thinks you're a sick bastard.
on a sunny hillside under a nice shade tree laying back and relaxing with a good book and some good tea. my god i sound like an old man and i can't even smoke yet!
.|......|....|
=--
.............|

an unsaturated fattylolcid.
Sittin on the porch with my best mate at 2am in the morning, raining, writing songs with our acoustics
Gear:

Epiphone 1966 Ltd. SG
Epiphone SG G-400 (RIP)
Yamaha C310P
Kustom Quad DFX100
Roland Microcube (... I use it as an ipod speaker now XD)
Boss Ns-2 Noise suppressor
Boss Md-2 Mega distortion
Boss Dn-2 Dyna Drive
Vox V847 Wah
Playing any thing with a capo on the 5th fret

i dunno why, but whenever i do it everything just sounds better to me

it might just be the songs im trying to play but still

either that or id definately have to say when youve been up all night and you finally just collapse into sleep after doing something boring

Quote by DeadlyIllness

[that guy again] gets the drum Solo and Title King of the UG.

*Drum Solo*

Steam: yintonyinton
PSN: yintonyinton
1. lieing down in my bed with the curtains and lights out when i'm completely stoned.

2. watching 'lost in translation' for the first time.

3. making people smile (in a good way).

4. reading 'norwegian wood' on a sunny may day under the trees.
Last edited by walidb123 at Feb 10, 2009,
the moment before penetration.

that's non-sexual..
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote by zimmzimmer
Maybe your Dads pissed because hes shooting blanks :P
On a mountain. It's cool and there's a moderate breeze coming in. The sun is low and the sky is orange.
rolling up some tissue and putting it in your nose and wiggling it a bit as to enduce a sneeze
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
Quote by PETERFKNPARKER
rolling up some tissue and putting it in your nose and wiggling it a bit as to enduce a sneeze

omg you do that to! i thought i was the only one!

but on topic, when after standing in line for 2 hours and standing in the mosh listening to crap supporting bands and getting sweated on by some fat guy for another 2 hours and you feel so **** that you wonder why you even came and then the band you wanted to see comes onstage and its all worth it. thats awesome.
----------------------------------------

Quote by Jacob6293
why couldn't the boy with only seven toes eat his own feet?

he was lack toes intolerant!!!!!!!

Quote by lzcougarz3
Mom keeps me clinically obese so I won't run away.
Sitting around with mates, reminiscing on old times over a couple of drinks.

Gibson Les Paul Traditional Satin
Fender 72' Thinline Telecaster
Fender Am Telecaster
Bad Cat HotCat 30R

Korg Pitchblack
Xotic BB Preamp
TC Flashback X4
Strymon Timeline
EHX POG 2
JHS Double Barrel
Mine and my friends' yearly camping trip; sat out wearing only shorts with a beer on a sunny afternoon laughing at jokes only we understand.
404: Sig not found.
Quote by Xiaoxi
Mozart's Requiem, first movement. It makes me want to die...in a good way.

The second makes me want to go out on an battlefield, armed with a power axe and a bolter, and fight the vicious Tyranid!

EDIT:
The second is Dies Irae, right?

EDIT2:
It was the third! Second is Kyrie Eleison.
Sworn enemy of the private investigator.
Last edited by Sheepdragon at Feb 10, 2009,
Outside, sat on my steps on a sunny day with a book, a cup of coffee and a cigarette, alternately reading and watching the river flow past.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
holding a pee until you physically can no longer
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
Page 1 of 2