i have a Marshall MG100HDFX Half Stack digital but i want to know if the Peavey Windsor tube half stack is any better!!!

help! i already have the marshall but i want to know if i should sell it and go for the peavey!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Last edited by yeeitsangel at Feb 10, 2009,
Quote by JoePerry4life
Yes its much better than the MG. In fact the MG is terrible.

dude....you know you're talking about marshall right???
Just because it's a Marshall it doesn't make it brilliant. The mg is a crap series, the cleans are sterile and the distortion sounds like gravel.
Fact: MG's suck take it from me I owned one.

For the price the windsor is a great tube amp.
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
the Mg100 is just passibale as an amp (compared to the other Mgs) so yes buy the peavy. the mgs are a horrible horrible series and should never have been made
Quote by HomerHitter
I got a black Les Paul, and this Texan told me it wasn't as good as other color guitars becuse it was a 'nigger.'

Quote by roosoh13
"Ok folks, our in flight movie will be a series of sex tapes your parents have made"

Quote by coryklok
I'd hit that like Carmel hits the ban button.
Quote by yeeitsangel
dude....you know you're talking about marshall right???

This guy is obviously a troll...Right?
Quote by Telestar
Trust me man, it's Smoke on the Water. Deep Purple only wrote one song.
Nah, just a n00b who thinks cause it's a Marshall, it's teh awesomesauce.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales