So im prob gonna try it in a week or so. Anyone else here done it? what did it feel like, or how long did it last. Basically what was the whole experience like.
(yes i know there's a drug, but there's multiple conversations going on in it, and i want to talk about just salvia. )
The Dude abides
Do it by yourself. I've done it a few times with friends and I didn't trip. But when I was alone I time traveled. And morphed. It was fun for like five minutes. But when I time traveled it felt like 2 hours.
Quote by BR0KENHEARTED
Do it by yourself. I've done it a few times with friends and I didn't trip. But when I was alone I time traveled. And morphed. It was fun for like five minutes. But when I time traveled it felt like 2 hours.

I heard you shouldn't do that, and it's best to have a sitter so that you don't do anything crazy and harmful.
Quote by Alex Vik
I heard you shouldn't do that, and it's best to have a sitter so that you don't do anything crazy and harmful.

ya ive heard the same, also your supposed to do it in a dark room i guess?
The Dude abides
Quote by jacksonP
don't try it, i tried it once and it looked like this....

i see no problem with this lol
The Dude abides
eh, salvia isn't worth the money, doesn't last long at all (15 minz total for me) and its not even a good feeling trip, ya know? stick with the natural ****, for tripping get some shrooms, wayyyy better trip, lasts longer, and costs less
salvia? don't expect getting high.
punk&metal wrote:

why would they star in a movie making fun of themselves

Subject: Spinal Tap.

Chill!
I really ****ing want to try it, I wish it was legal here.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by bigfootone212
eh, salvia isn't worth the money, doesn't last long at all (15 minz total for me) and its not even a good feeling trip, ya know? stick with the natural ****, for tripping get some shrooms, wayyyy better trip, lasts longer, and costs less

umm... you know salvia IS natural, right?
but yeah, too bloody expensive.
When I did it, I did it with 10x(strength) and I tripped for 5 minutes or so, but it was very intense.

I first felt I was being pulled up into a new dimension, and in this dimension, I was a paperclip on a notepad in a giant colourful 3D environment with other notepads and paperclips. I then remember being split into two dimensions, this salvia world and my own. This new dimension was collapsing into itself, and they only two entities left, was a CD rack and a tray (the thing you put mugs and stuff on) and I tried to tell my friend to save them, but I couldn't make out the words. The dimension collapsed in on itself and I eventually hit back.

I was weirded the hell out, it wasn't a good or bad trip, but it had a "familiar" feel to it. I went home and spent like an hour trying to figure out what happened but I just couldn't do it, I realised it was all made-up and there was nothing to figure out lol.

I probably wouldn;t do it again, it wasn't scary or anything of the sort, but It just doesn't have that feel to it that weed has to it (it's nothing like weed) so there's nothing really drawing me back to it, though it is intense and leaves you thinking about the trip for a while.

But I reckon it's worthwhile trying it, definetely.

edit : It was in a bong also, don't try and roll a joint with it lol.
Last edited by IbanezLol at Feb 10, 2009,
Its alot more intense than acid or shrooms, but only lasts about 10 minutes or so, which is a good thing.

You have to hold it in your lungs for 20-30 sec, or it'll be a waste. Make sure you use a torch lighter, as it needs to be hot to work, so you'll proabably want a bong as well.

A sitter would be okay for your first time, but I find alone is best. It has a reverse tolerance, so the more you do it, the more likely you are to breakthrough.
I've had some mind blowing realisations on salvia, good luck to you.
Quote by telecastrmastr
if this goes in someones signature im gunna be pissed

Quote by jimithrash
what do you mean by goat
Ehhg... my feeling, and I've heard this echoed many times, was that the experience was frightening and unpleasant. During my craziest trip I was having a conversation with a book, a cell phone and some other item lying on my bed while a guy was creeping up to my door with the intent to kill me. I was too out of it to be scared while it was happening, but when the drug wore off I just felt weird, in a bad way... even if you don't trip balls there isn't anything particularly pleasant to it; it isn't relaxing, it doesn't last long and the taste is foul. This is just my experience though, I've known people that enjoyed it.
Quote by Dionietzsche
Ehhg... my feeling, and I've heard this echoed many times, was that the experience was frightening and unpleasant. During my craziest trip I was having a conversation with a book, a cell phone and some other item lying on my bed while a guy was creeping up to my door with the intent to kill me. I was too out of it to be scared while it was happening, but when the drug wore off I just felt weird, in a bad way... even if you don't trip balls there isn't anything particularly pleasant to it; it isn't relaxing, it doesn't last long and the taste is foul. This is just my experience though, I've known people that enjoyed it.

Yeah, you really do need to be in the right mood for it, I've had times where I've started inhaling and gone, "****, I don't really want to do this now", and had to sit there spacing out for quarter of an hour, usually having really uncomfortable conversations in my head.
Quote by telecastrmastr
if this goes in someones signature im gunna be pissed

Quote by jimithrash
what do you mean by goat
Quote by bigfootone212

How exactly is salvia not natural?
You're*