If the song "Come as You Are" has distortion in it? I'm learning it and I can't really get the bridge to sound right and the solo... I'm assuming it does. If it does what one?

Sorry if this doesn't belong here.
Last edited by RAAAGE at Feb 10, 2009,
Quote by RAAAGE
If the song "Come as You Are" has distortion in it? I'm learning it and I can't really get the bridge to sound right and the solo... I'm assuming it does. If it does what one?

Sorry if this doesn't belong here.

if your talking about the Nirvana song, yes it does
My rig:
Gibson faded V
Dean Razorback
Fender Showman Strat
Dean Dimebag Tribute ML
Custom guitar
Boss ME-50
Marshall AVT50H

92% of teenagers have moved to rap, put this in your sig if you're in the 8% that still listens to real music.
Quote by GibsonVdude
if your talking about the Nirvana song, yes it does

Do you know which one and when I start it?
Quote by RAAAGE
Do you know which one and when I start it?

Kurt cobain used a pedal the BOSS DS-1, And a Small Clone from beginning to the end of the song.

G-Edit: After Re-reading what you said; The distortion starts at the "When i swear that i don't have a gun" Part.
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Dude, I think I would know, Trivium invented Thrash, Metallica are lucky they got as far as they did piggy-backing off of Trivium's signature style.
Last edited by G-loony at Feb 10, 2009,
Quote by G-loony
Kurt cobain used a pedal the BOSS DS-1, And a Small Clone from beginning to the end of the song.

G-Edit: After Re-reading what you said; The distortion starts at the "When i swear that i don't have a gun" Part.

Oh, cool, I have that pedal. I know this might be alot to ask but do you know setting he used it on? like the Dist and Tone?
Quote by RAAAGE
Oh, cool, I have that pedal. I know this might be alot to ask but do you know setting he used it on? like the Dist and Tone?

Kurt's settings are as follows: Level: all the way up, tone: at about 11 to 1 o'clock (usually at 11), distortion: usually all the way up but occasionally came down to about 1 or 2 o'clock in the studio.

Here is the site for you, If you have more questions about Kurts stuff then here's the best place to look em up first. http://www.kurtsequipment.com/

Glad i could help!
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Dude, I think I would know, Trivium invented Thrash, Metallica are lucky they got as far as they did piggy-backing off of Trivium's signature style.