All reviews and critiques are welcomed. It's a rough recording, I know. We plan on going into the studio in the next month or two to record. Check it out on my profile or visit us on the web at www.myspace.com/tusoun

I'm not looking for input on the recording, but rather the musicianship, craft, melody, lyrics, guitar, vocals, etc..
Sounds like every other gay indie band out there. Faggy vocals, gay chord progression, that's why we'll never see another zeppelin, acdc, cream, or jimi hendrix. There's no driving force behind the music.
It's so very disgusting when people use the term progressive rock all wrong
Quote by stillcell
Sounds like every other gay indie band out there. Faggy vocals, gay chord progression, that's why we'll never see another zeppelin, acdc, cream, or jimi hendrix. There's no driving force behind the music.

Little too harsh man?

I thought it wasn't too bad, the little solo on the electric guitar sounded great, the drums could do with being a little louder, vocals were pretty good in some places - I think you guys would benefit from lowering the gain on some of your guitars a little bit though, add some mid or something like that.

Good job
Blackmist thanks for actually taking time and giving actuall constructive critism, really appreciate it.

Stillcell - what do you have better? Also anyone can blast another musician, that takes lil to no talent at all. Let's see you actually give constructive critiscm.
Oh my bad, your still a high school kid who thinks he knows it all. Ha figures.....
AC/DC come on man, they use the same three chord progressions in all of their songs.. Zepplin, hendrix I can't argue with.
I liked it. The vocals were good for the most part just some of the high notes need to be worked on. guitars were pretty good.biggest problem is that i couldn't hear drums or the bass. if you do that and just smooth out the vocals you'll be good. and still cell really to expect someone to come close to zeppelin jimi or acdc is ridiculous there is only one jimi there is only one zeppelin. good job though overall.
I uploaded an updated version. Drums are still low, reason being they are loops. When we go into the studio everything will be good. This is just more of scratch/rough recordings.