love rondomusic. have bought 3 guitars from there, and couldn't be happier. fastest shipping, best customer support, and stunning quality for the rediculously low prices.
^all the 3 guitars were of good build, electronics, hardware, quality ?
Great guy to do business with. I bought a AL-2800 baritone a couple weeks ago...great guitar. I'm going to put some pics of it up soon.
the wood and paint on all of them was absolutely great. the stock pickups are, well, stock pickups. the hardware is of good quality, and the tuners on yours should be Grover. if you find a flaw in the guitar its an exception. if so, Kurt, the Service Guy, will take it back and send you a new one, super easy. there isnt a customer service dept. its Kurt. which makes it so much easier to deal with. you will never have to "settle" for a ****guitar if something is wrong with yours. they'll take it back immediately and do all they can to makeyou happy. the company is top notch, as are the products.
I got an Agile AL 3100 a few weeks ago, and I couldn't be happier with it.

Although that one is a slightly lower end model than what I have, I'm sure you won't have a problem with it.

But I noticed you live it Portugal. I'm not sure they'll even ship to you. I think you'll have to contact them and work something out to ship oversea. Rondos website says "We do, on occasion, ship to western Europe"
gear

Epiphone SG-400
Agile AL-3100
Schecter Damien-7 (EMG 707 swap)
Peavey JSX Head
Peavey 412 Cab
Boss GT-10
Yamaha FG720S Acoustic
^ yeah that has occured to me too . maybe i'll buy one off e-bay ?
Quote by Woozye
^ yeah that has occured to me too . maybe i'll buy one off e-bay ?

Most of them on ebay are from Rondo