I edited the article of Death (Anthropomorphic Personification), saying that death was Chuck Norris' forgotten adoptive brother, originally the son of a Mongolian goatherd and an exiled chinese prostitute who got run over by a tram. At the age of 7 he started smoking pot and made a deal with the devil to never die. He also started up a bluegrass band. Also some other crap I can't remember.
🙈 🙉 🙊
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Someone has got to edit the Jonas Brothers wiki page. I'd do it but I think my IP is banned.
🙈 🙉 🙊
i made a ridiculous edit to the pass the parcel page, but it was gone by the next day.
signatures are budget.
I edited an article once (legit) and they moaned at me for not askin permission
Playin bass since Dec 08
I vandalised the wiggle ball article a bit yesterday, not sure if it has been caught yet... Damn, it has
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Last edited by faultyy at Feb 10, 2009,
The Melol article no longer exists

EDIT:But it does on Urban Dictionary.
Last edited by slayer_rule_\m/ at Feb 10, 2009,
I know It got deleted a couple of hours after I made it.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by el-ECTRO

There there.

We'll make Melol an actual word one day.

One day.
The article on my village was an exaggerated and in-depth article about me for a good 6 months. I did have to create the page to start with though. Someone has since decided to make a proper article though. The search page for my name also has me listed for some ****.
Me and a mate wrote a lengthy article about snearwils (the animals our band was inspired by) but it was deleted. Apparently they "don't exist", whatever that means
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
Quote by el-ECTRO
There, there.
I wrote the one on black holes/space/time continueum, etc

you know, sh1t like that..
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote by zimmzimmer
Maybe your Dads pissed because hes shooting blanks :P
I remember making an article about a villiage my friend lives in. Seems they realised I may have bent the truth somewhat.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
No, I haven't. But a quality moment was had in Uni when a lecturer singled out a student and thoroughly humiliated him in front of the whole class by accusing him of plagiarism, and then showing exactly how the cheeky bastard had plagiarised the wikipedia article on the subject. When the student asked him how he was so sure it wasn't the student himself who wrote the answer, the lecturer simply answered:

"Because I wrote it. Now get the hell out of my lecture."

Owned.
Quote by LordBishek
No, I haven't. But a quality moment was had in Uni when a lecturer singled out a student and thoroughly humiliated him in front of the whole class by accusing him of plagiarism, and then showing exactly how the cheeky bastard had plagiarised the wikipedia article on the subject. When the student asked him how he was so sure it wasn't the student himself who wrote the answer, the lecturer simply answered:

Owned.

Were you there?
Cause we've been given that story too

Mind, one of my lecturers helped write the Atkins Physical Chemistry book, a standard text (for both studying, and providing an additional metre to short people's heights)
So he could always claim that for almost everything I do
Quote by whatshisname
Anyone ever write an article on Wikipedia?

Just seeing what the Pits creative skills are like!

Ah, wikipedia. The pinnacle of creative thought.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Creative Skills?! I'm not writing a short ****ing story. FACTUAL AND INFORMATIONAL WRITING STYLE MOFO!

Saying that I've just corrected the odd mistake in an article.
Quote by metaldud536
How 'bout we start a Wiki for UG? We could add original memes, guitar facts, and stuff on pretty cool guys.

You just want your own article.
What a great idea!
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
Quote by LordBishek

Owned.

I had a friend who used wiki for all of his homework last year and convinced a teacher all numbered citations in his work were 'revision tools'. It took her up to March to find out it was from Wiki.