nope, and I wouldn't recommend it unless you have absolutely no way of passing.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Terrible, they put things in you when your not looking
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
I had a friend who needed 2 advanced chemistery classes to go to college. He did his 2 courses there. He wasn't too scarred :p

He says there's a lot of junkies and slackers there, though.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Get your Diploma.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Seriously the drop out rate over was pretty high when I was in school, and a lot of my friends, did the adult education class instead of high school... it's just going for a GED instead of a diploma right? But if it's what I think it is, it turned out fine, they liked it better than regular school cause there wasn't much in terms of work and whatnot. It's an easy way out but diploma is still the way to go.
Gear
Ibanez GSA60
Jackson DXMGT
Schecter Hellraiser Tempest
Ibanez S470 DXQM
ESP LTD Deluxe EC-1000
Crate Halfstack and Crate 50W Tube Head
Boss MT-2, CH-1, CS-3, NS-2, & Cry Baby
Crate XT65R
Quote by EvoLancer211
Seriously the drop out rate over was pretty high when I was in school, and a lot of my friends, did the adult education class instead of high school... it's just going for a GED instead of a diploma right? But if it's what I think it is, it turned out fine, they liked it better than regular school cause there wasn't much in terms of work and whatnot. It's an easy way out but diploma is still the way to go.

nah in adult high you still get your diploma
eh best thing do to is suck it up and start going to class again and catch up...highschool isnt the hardest thing in the world...better to get it over with a.s.a.p.
~ Requiem of Innocence ~
Quote by RequiemofDemons
eh best thing do to is suck it up and start going to class again and catch up...highschool isnt the hardest thing in the world...better to get it over with a.s.a.p.

if i wanted to get it over with asap then i should probably go to adult high. I would get my diploma in half the time.