Page 1 of 2
So recently I applied for a second job. Money is tight at the moment and it is rediculously hard to find work. Thankfully I managed to find a job opening at a local business. One problem though... They have compulsorary drugs testing and I smoke ganja pretty much every day for spiritual reasons.
Apart from getting someone else to piss in a jar, are there any other ways to beat the test? I only found out about it today and it is in three days so going without isn't going to work. The reason I can't use anybody elses piss is because pretty much everyone I could possibly ask smokes herb as well...

I was considering going and talking it through with my potential future employer as an alternative...
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by IDread
So recently I applied for a second job. Money is tight at the moment and it is rediculously hard to find work. Thankfully I managed to find a job opening at a local business. One problem though... They have compulsorary drugs testing and I smoke ganja pretty much every day for spiritual reasons.
Apart from getting someone else to piss in a jar, are there any other ways to beat the test? I only found out about it today and it is in three days so going without isn't going to work. The reason I can't use anybody elses piss is because pretty much everyone I could possibly ask smokes herb as well...

I was considering going and talking it through with my potential future employer as an alternative...

Im sure thats the reason why

jk dude

Yeah umm talk to them about it and see what they say.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Wow, way to pick a helpful religion, like.

I suggest not going to talk it over with your employer, I also suggest on NO ACCOUNT informing your prospective employer that you smoke weed every day. That sounds like a terrible idea.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Trade his piss with your piss and then you take his job when the men in white coats come/
Stop smoking it full stop.

Spiritual my ass.
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

You might have to go and tell him. Better that and explain the reasons than just have it show up on the test as a surprise. Or you could pay someone off the street...
I'm so adjective, I verb nouns.
for the love of your ganja God, please explain this to your prospective boss, and then post his response here.with all the laughter. please. and- how bout broadening your horizons and being friends with non-potheads? i no, freaky right?
The only thing you can do is try and flush your system, but if you smoke every day, then three days isnt gonna work for you.....

You could try and pass it off as glaucoma medication, and that you aare going off it pretty soon?

Other than that, start looking for a different job. Or else stop smoking and money wont be so tight.

Also, there is a drugs thread
Quote by druggietoad2k5
Stop smoking it full stop.

Spiritual my ass.

Yay here comes the teenage atheist brigade!

Quote by Bumcivilian
You might have to go and tell him. Better that and explain the reasons than just have it show up on the test as a surprise. Or you could pay someone off the street...

You know the guys on the street will probably have worse stuff in their system right? Other than that, you have exactly the same reasoning as I had.

Quote by meh!
Wow, way to pick a helpful religion, like.

I suggest not going to talk it over with your employer, I also suggest on NO ACCOUNT informing your prospective employer that you smoke weed every day. That sounds like a terrible idea.

Well I wasn't planning to tell him I smoke every day, just that I smoke it.

Quote by cthuludawn21
for the love of your ganja God, please explain this to your prospective boss, and then post his response here.with all the laughter. please. and- how bout broadening your horizons and being friends with non-potheads? i no, freaky right?

I prefer herb smokers to heavy drinkers. And I do have friends who don't smoke it, they just aren't the kind of friends I would ask to piss in a jar for me...
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Being lazy, hungry and giggling at stupid stuff is spirtitual wow 8 year olds must be prophets then.
Most people here have just had a go at you, seems a bit petty to me. ****, picking on a spiritual stoner? That's pretty low, they might as well go and mug some toddlers while they're at it.

But enough with the hater-hating, It's a mightily sticky situation you've got yourself there. I'd say try and get someone else's urine sample if you're gonna do anything, but don't go telling them you're a stoner, that won't do you any favours at all. Good luck dude.
Gear;
- B.C. Rich Warbeast Bloodbound
- B.C. Rich NT Zombie 5-String Bass
- BOSS GT-10 Multi Effects TANK!
...In other words, I'm taking a giant dump on fender owners who use pods.
Quote by decayingdave
Most people here have just had a go at you, seems a bit petty to me. ****, picking on a spiritual stoner? That's pretty low, they might as well go and mug some toddlers while they're at it.

Whatever gets them high...

Quote by decayingdave
But enough with the hater-hating, It's a mightily sticky situation you've got yourself there. I'd say try and get someone else's urine sample if you're gonna do anything, but don't go telling them you're a stoner, that won't do you any favours at all. Good luck dude.

I'm hardly a stoner. I smoke a spliff every evening, maybe a couple during the day on days off. I don't sit around all day smoking and watching cartoons, giggling uncontrolably.
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
well you clearly dont deserve a job there then especially if your trying to cheat your way in
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Quote by rancidryan
well you clearly dont deserve a job there then especially if your trying to cheat your way in

Nice try with the morality game but to be honest, hard times hardly bring out the best in people. And besides, why should my use of herb restrict me from having a job? I don't let it get in the way of everyday life, I don't hurt anyone by smoking it and to be honest, what I do outside of work is hardly any of their business.
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by Evilsir
buy fake piss

I have heard of it... Got a link?
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by gigi666

Oooook...
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by IDread

how much is it costing you to smoke every day?
cut back a little, save money, ????, profit?
Quote by Demons&Wizards
how much is it costing you to smoke every day?
cut back a little, save money, ????, profit?

Its costs me £10 a week. And to be honest, having £20 spare a week instead of the £10 I currently have spare isn't really going to make the slightest bit of difference. I need to have money to put into savings for Uni rather than to spend.
And I know that is rediculously cheap compared to most prices in the UK but I get mine from a very good friend who has plenty to spare.
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Last edited by IDread at Feb 10, 2009,
Quote by RooZ
Troll?

I wish.
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
You only spend £10 a week?!?!

I thought with the whole rastafari thing you would spend at least £50.

Unless you get it cheap i don't understand.
Quote by Greenie_777
You only spend £10 a week?!?!

I thought with the whole rastafari thing you would spend at least £50.

Unless you get it cheap i don't understand.

I do get it very cheap yes.
I don't smoke the expensive skunk that is dominating the British market at the moment plus the guy I buy it off is a good friend and gives what he calls "Rastafari discounts".
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Last edited by IDread at Feb 10, 2009,
Quote by IDread
I do get it very cheap yes.

Fancy mailing me some for these cheap prices?
Quote by RooZ
You Buy oregano.

Hardly. Its not absolutely mindblowing stuff but I don't really enjoy that kind of thing anyway. Its as close as you can get to ganja in its natural form I guess, not crossbred or hybridized, just good natural bud.

Quote by Greenie_777
Fancy mailing me some for these cheap prices?

If you can provide me with a fake adress to mail it from.
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by IDread
Hardly. Its not absolutely mindblowing stuff but I don't really enjoy that kind of thing anyway. Its as close as you can get to ganja in its natural form I guess, not crossbred or hybridized, just good natural bud.

So Oregano then?
Quote by RooZ
So Oregano then?

Whos trolling now?
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
It's one piss test. If you can't muster the will to stop smoking for a little while don't complain when you don't get the job.
Quote by RooZ
Troll is trolling!

Now the troll is spamming too...
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I

there's only one thing to do now. Take the test..if it's negative you've been buying oregano
--F-F-T-S---
--EbOla----
---name pending?--

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.

Page 1 of 2