"Freestyle motocross star Jeremy Lusk, 24, has died as a result of head injuries sustained in a weekend crash during a competition in Costa Rica, and it's with a heavy heart that Outposts shares this news.

The Temecula rider passed away in his hospital bed late Monday night in San Jose, Costa Rica, while surrounded by his mother and father, Chuck and Gina Lusk; his wife Lauren, and mother- and father-in-law Lynne and Larry, along with fellow Metal Mulisha riders Brian Deegan, Ryan Hagy, Cameron Steele and Erik Apple.

Please keep Lusk and his family in your thoughts and prayers. He did his best to live life to its fullest and entertain, and for that his many fans are deeply appreciative.

An announcement on a memorial service is pending.

--Pete Thomas"

~LA Times~
Here is the video. http://www.youtube. com/watch?v=QhjxV34la88
Last edited by FunkyFire at Feb 10, 2009,
To young.
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
Two Young.
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Wish it were you so we didn't have a terrible thread.

His name is Jeremy Lusk.His name is Jeremy Lusk. His name is Jeremy Lusk. His name is Jeremy Lusk. His name is Jeremy Lusk. His name is Jeremy Lusk. His name is Jeremy Lusk.
Quote by ToalNOOB

His name is Jeremy Lusk.His name is Jeremy Lusk. His name is Jeremy Lusk. His name is Jeremy Lusk. His name is Jeremy Lusk. His name is Jeremy Lusk. His name is Jeremy Lusk.

Do you think thats funny? Someone dies, who is also an idol to a lot of people, and is also a ****ing human being and people post this kind of thing (and much worse). Some of you are just complete assholes.
Quote by FunkyFire
Do you think thats funny? Someone dies, who is also an idol to a lot of people, and is also a ****ing human being and people post this kind of thing (and much worse). Some of you are just complete assholes.

Adolph Hitler was an idol to millions more and you're happy he died. Hypocrite.
Quote by ToalNOOB

What the hell is wrong with you ?

On topic, RIP Jeremy Lusk...

That is way too young, but sometimes when you are part of a sport like this things like this can happen. Atleast he did what he loved.
Quote by blynd_snyper
yes we all need answers to xboys questions hurry up goddam it

Quote by Kankuro
Damn you X-Boy!!!

Founder And Member Of The " I Don't Masturbate Club "

TURNED 18 TODAY !!! (22/02)
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Burn.

You making jokes about burning Jewish people? Wow... Seriously?
Quote by ToalNOOB
You making jokes about burning Jewish people? Wow... Seriously?

I thought you were on my side

I didn't mean "burn" as in die in a fire, I meant it like "good comeback".
Good job ignoring the troll guys...
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
RIP man

I just can't believe all the videos are still up...I mean he pretty much dies in the video and its still all over the web.
Last edited by eyebanez333 at Feb 10, 2009,
Quote by ToalNOOB

**** you, you are a disgusting piece of **** excuse for a human being. Jeremy Lusk cannot even be compared to Hitler, he was not a murderer. Please go and end your life, it would make the world a better place without scum like you.

Rest in peace.
Quote by ToalNOOB

Obvious troll, Obviously trying to make people angry, we'd do best to ignore him.

RIP
He died doing a job he loved.
Quote by ToalNOOB

Jeremy Lusk didnt strike fear in the hearts of almost everyone on the planet now does he!!!
Quote by ToalNOOB

Go and die in a fire you silly immature boy!
Quote by wiggyisgreat
Slooj, I'd bang you so hard.

••The Robin Trower Fans Group••
PM me to join!
Oh man that's just horrible, i couldn't watch the video, i stopped it after his first jump. R.I.P Jeremy, hope you're in a good place now.
Aliadiere - sadly has more syllables than goals this season."
Setanta commentator during Newcastle-Middlesbrough. .
Quote by Blackening
call me when tony hawk dies plz

shut the fuck up man seriously.

rip
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
I thought you were on my side

I didn't mean "burn" as in die in a fire, I meant it like "good comeback".

LOL alright I got you Yeah we're good.
i can't stop thinking about this. i met him at the x games 14 and he was a really cool dude, this sucks major balls he had to die this young.
I have been riding since i was four and a serious racer since i was around nine but recently stopped due to injury. This really hits hard to me because i can relate and have know a few riders who have lost there lives doing what they love. Freestyle is way more dangerous than racing but i still would never expect this to happen someone in the sport but it does and it saddens me. so dont joke about it.

GODSPEED Jeremy Lusk
Quote by scott58
Worst? I don't know. My buddies old MG 10 until we turned it into a cup holder and ash tray.
Quote by FunkyFire
"Freestyle motocross star Jeremy Lusk, 24, has died as a result of head injuries sustained in a weekend crash during a competition in Costa Rica, and it's with a heavy heart that Outposts shares this news.

The Temecula rider passed away in his hospital bed late Monday night in San Jose, Costa Rica, while surrounded by his mother and father, Chuck and Gina Lusk; his wife Lauren, and mother- and father-in-law Lynne and Larry, along with fellow Metal Mulisha riders Brian Deegan, Ryan Hagy, Cameron Steele and Erik Apple.

Please keep Lusk and his family in your thoughts and prayers. He did his best to live life to its fullest and entertain, and for that his many fans are deeply appreciative.

An announcement on a memorial service is pending.

--Pete Thomas"

~LA Times~
Here is the video. http://www.youtube. com/watch?v=QhjxV34la88

OWNED
the mulisha is not going to be the same.
lusk and twitch rode amazing together.
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
Quote by ToalNOOB

I lol'd.

Nice reference.
Quote by ToalNOOB

I actually would have preferred him to be captured by the Russians to be honest.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by tayroar
I actually would have preferred him to be captured by the Russians to be honest.

He was a despicable man to say the least, but I'm not sure if even he deserved that.
RIP
An amazing rider for sure.
This is a terrible loss to freestyle motocross.
MOTOCROSS IS A RELIGION

West Auckland!
Quote by ToalNOOB

Fuk you dick
this guy was like a god
he did more in his life than you could do in a thousend
just stfu Faggot

R.I.P
Jeremy Lusk
84-09
"Gone but never forgotten"
Nike Terminators

Quote by potcorn56
I wish they had a smiley that blew its brains out thats what id use

Quote by Maus24
Called it quits at 60 seconds? Pussy.
Well......I guess early death is bound to happen for a few riders once in a while. Shame though.
How I wish, how I wish
That the world, that the world
Had just one
THROAT
And my fingers were around it

Literature thread