2 years ago I was woken up at 2am EST by two men. They handcuffed me and pushed me through my house. My mom and dad were there crying and I didn't know what was going on. I was pushed into a black car and driven to the airport. Then at the airport they pushed me through the terminal and sat with me on a plane.

We were on a plane for what seemed like forever. When we landed it was cold, I had no warm clothes. All I had was my t-shirt and my lounge pants that I slept in. When I got into the next car this gorgeous lady talked to me and gave me a hoodie. she told me she didn't know why I was there but then I saw... "Stary Oskol".... Stary Oskol is in Russia. Its a mining town. We drove about two hours outside of the town and I was thrown into a prison like setting..

For two years I had fought many people. I had learned Russian. I had gotten my degree and I fought my way out. I even got recommendation to join the Russian Special Forces unit. Finally I was able to go backIn west Philadelphia born and raised on the playground was where I spent most of my days chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool and all shootin some b-ball outside of the school When a couple of guys Who were up to no good startin making trouble in my neighborhood I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
She said 'You're movin' with Russians in Stary Oskal'

that is the story of the last 2 years of my life.