So its about 9 am and im half asleep in my bed. Then out of no where my room mate comes in (he never came back last night). I hear him take of his shoes and stuff and he just goes straight to bed. In what seemed like 5 minutes, I hear a faint sound coming from my roomates side of the room. It was like a rubbing sound. I didnt want to get up cause i was still sleepy so i just opened one eye and he was hunched over in a fetal position, but nothing really explains the sound. After another 5 minutes the sound get more distinct. It sounded like a really fast fupfupfupfup from inside the blanket. So finally i got up, pretended to look at the time and glanced over at my roommate. He was still hunched over but there was a small movement coming from within the blanket going up and down. I was completely awestruck at what my roommate is probably doing and im just thinking to myself why now? when im in here? I was completely dumbfounded and the only thing i could possibly think of is putting some earplugs on and going back to sleep. I hope it was just my misjudgement at the time that led me to believe he be doing what he is doing. what do you think pit?
Gear:
Ibanez RG2ex2
mega distortion md-2
Metal Muff
Marshall MG microstack
Line 6 spyder hd75 halfstack
Sonic Stomp
Schecter Damien 6
You should've put on the prestige.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
How was it awkward if he didn't see you? Get over it, it's not like you woke up and he was tossing off over your face.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
RED MILITIA FACTION
Join in.
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
i think the pit doesn't care
Quote by supralightning
send your gf over to my place and ill give her a birthday present

Gear:
Fender Squier
SP-10 (i almost don't use it)
Boss DS-1
Boss RC-2 (very useful)
Boss GT-10 (hell yeah)
Good Headphones
Gameboy color

Lastfm
wow I mean fapping when someone else is in the room is just so thick... You should have snuck over to him and shouted BOO!!!
Quote by IDon'tLoveYou
FINALLY!

THANK YOU!

Was waiting for ages for the penis.

Quote by guitar-guy01
i'm in ireland, we're neutral, we won't fight unless its for a day off or alcohol

Nihilism doesn't exist...
Quote by Trickycindy
How was it awkward if he didn't see you? Get over it, it's not like you woke up and he was tossing off over your face.

That would be painfully hilarious.

It's not really that awkward, since he didn't see you, so therefore has nothing to be embarrassed about. Just bring it up over breakfast in a few days' time. For teh lulz.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by kaptink
for all we know he could have been whittling.

That's true. I mean, who doesn't like a good morning whittle in bed?
Quote by freddaahh
That would be painfully hilarious.

It's not really that awkward, since he didn't see you, so therefore has nothing to be embarrassed about. Just bring it up over breakfast in a few days' time. For teh lulz.

When his parents are there.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Trefellin
That's true. I mean, who doesn't like a good morning whittle in bed?

Aye, a whittle a day keeps the doctor away.
He could of went over Union Jake's house maybe?
If life gives you oranges, say "f*ck oranges" and bail.

Hey You!
it may be just a whittle but keep in mind he came back at 9 in the morning. maybe he didnt even sleep yet and therefore it would be just a straight fap
Gear:
Ibanez RG2ex2
mega distortion md-2
Metal Muff
Marshall MG microstack
Line 6 spyder hd75 halfstack
Sonic Stomp
Schecter Damien 6