What are some awesome songs to edit in audacity?

I know there's an Audacity thread, but that's an audacity faq, and tbh i don't think this question should be posted in there.
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Last edited by King Twili at Feb 10, 2009,
You can get some on the website, actually. Go to file, open, and type in "Usethesearchbarnub.aux" and it'll open the download page.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Quote by BlackandSilver
You can get some on the website, actually. Go to file, open, and type in "Usethesearchbarnub.aux" and it'll open the download page.

Did you actually read my first post?
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Quote by King Twili
Did you actually read my first post?

just take that as a no...
they honestly need to searchbar their searchbar jokes
IMO, it would be hilarious if you put a Dragonforce song down in speed to make it sound like the actuallly recorded it.
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
Quote by cukd7x-a2-
just take that as a no...
they honestly need to searchbar their searchbar jokes
IMO, it would be hilarious if you put a Dragonforce song down in speed to make it sound like the actuallly recorded it.

I'd sig that but i love my sig too much... i think
I remember reading somewhere that they actually played things in 150% speed and slowed it down so that they could keep their hands at extremely high speeds.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.