hey guys i had a lil accident - i have a gibson lp custom classic-it was knocked off its stand nd when it fell the neck partially split near the headstock-the music emporium by my house is saying it may take a cple of months-does anybody out here have experience with this kind of thing and if yes or no does anyone know how long this may take?
thanks in advance
if its still new try calling gibson and seeing if its under warrent. a warranty fix will be free but its gonna take forever. if you take it to some private place its gonna prob cost alot. dont cheap out on this espically with a set neck if they do a poor job youre kinda screwed
Stay thirsty my friends...

Jackson DXMG Dinky
Bugera 333XL
ISP Decimator

Quote by thewho68
This thread is as of much use as Anne Frank's drumset.
Quote by HeavyMetalHokie
if its still new try calling gibson and seeing if its under warrent. a warranty fix will be free but its gonna take forever. if you take it to some private place its gonna prob cost alot. dont cheap out on this espically with a set neck if they do a poor job youre kinda screwed

its 3 months old or so im willing to pay for whatever it takes to get it done quickest and a good job

thanks man
Quote by bmanlp92
its 3 months old or so im willing to pay for whatever it takes to get it done quickest and a good job

thanks man

Yeah call them up but im not sure if warranty covers things that you do by accident to the guitar. I think it only covers quality control errors the company makes like crappy electronics, bad finish, etc.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor