arg im so upset.. now i could be down 70 dollars this is brutal... sometimes i hate ebay..

anybody know how to file a claim to get a refund ??
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
contact the seller. maybe he's honest and something happened during shipping. if you don't get anywhere with that, then contact paypal... YOU DID USE PAYPAL!!!! right?
of course i used paypal!

the sound flows through the pedal but absolutely no wah sound anyone know what that could be?

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Now who's the crybaby?

/lame joke

Tell me why I had to be a powerslave
I dont wanna die, Im a god, why cant I live on?
When the life giver dies, all around is laid to waste.
And in my last hour,
Im a slave to the power of death

Member Of The Jagermeister Fan Club
My friend has a Crybaby and his does that, although it worked for a while when he first got it

I think it just needs tweaking or something, i shall ask and update you
Quote by IbanezPsycho
What broke on it? Those things are like a brick inside and out..

well theres no wah sound.. whatsoever... but the sound just flows through the pedal

and im using an ac adapter which im 100% sure works, and i did try a battery

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Quote by JimmyBanks6
of course i used paypal!

the sound flows through the pedal but absolutely no wah sound anyone know what that could be?

new battery?
i've got an old vox wah, and it used to work with my old amp. for some reason it doesn't work with my new amp. don't know why.
no need for battery i got an ac adapter.. i also tried a battery to be sure.. still the same

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Quote by Pernicano22
Now who's the crybaby?

/lame joke

Current gear:
Carvin CT6M
TC Electronics Dark Matter distortion
Harley Benton 2x12, with Celestion V30s
Laney Ironheart 60w tube amp
You know you have to turn it on by stepping hard on the toe section till it clicks, right?
yes i did jack still aint goin on lol! arg ima get a shop to check it out tontie

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Have you stepped hard enough on it? I had that when I first had my wah.

EDIT:Someone already beat me to it
Ibanez RGA 8 (Dimarzio D Activator 8)->Rocktron Hush->Engl E530 preamp->Marshall 9200 poweramp->Marshall 4x12 closed back cab w/ G12t75's
This has to be something really simple...Crybaby's are built tough...and the insides are about as simple as effects come.
hopefully it is simple.. i have to go to class right now though, ima crack er open and take a look inside of it when i get back, hopefully just a broken wire or solder joint

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
If you paid with paypal you have insurance, just open a dispute, if he doesn't give you your money, file a claim, and paypal will.
Quote by JimmyBanks6
of course i used paypal!

That's about how they sound. Worst wah pedal I've tried, and unfortunately own. The only reason I still have it is because people say it sounds good when modded.
I recieved a broken MP3 once and the seller refused to cooperate. So i made a dispute with paypal, then after 30 days or watever reported a case. After that i got £3.80 of the £80 i payed, so had to make a complaint with paypal. Anyway, after a looong time and quite a bit of effort i got the money back.. but it can be tricky. Hopefuly the seller isnt a scammer.
Oh by the way, not all AC adapters work, even if they work with other appliances... take the AC out and try with just a new battery.
Quote by vitchb
I recieved a broken MP3 once and the seller refused to cooperate. So i made a dispute with paypal, then after 30 days or watever reported a case. After that i got £3.80 of the £80 i payed, so had to make a complaint with paypal. Anyway, after a looong time and quite a bit of effort i got the money back.. but it can be tricky. Hopefuly the seller isnt a scammer.

So you paid £80 for an MP3 ?
Shoulda just bought the CD and ripped it yourself!
Quote by _Sanitarium_
So you paid £80 for an MP3 ?
Shoulda just bought the CD and ripped it yourself!

MP3 player*
It sounds like a bad Cap, if the 4.7 capacitor on your board is gone...it just becomes a crude volume pedal...You can get a new 1 at the source for under a dollar, or become inventive...smaller value caps give a thicker sound Eg.(.47) while larger give a thinner sound eg(47) Good luck!