Hi guys,
at the moment I've got a Hamer SATP90 and my amp is the Micro Cube. I don't know a lot about all the effects etc. for a electric guitar so I'm asking you what gear I should buy in addition? In the next days I go to my prefered music store and I'm going to buy a capo and three packs of strings.
A Tube Amp! is the obvious answer..
Gear:

Tokai Les Paul LS65
Carvin MTS3200 212 Combo
Boss SD-1 with Monte Allums GT Mod
Dunlop Crybaby

100 Watt Marshall JCM900 2x12 Combo For Sale! £400! PM Me For Details/Offers...
well seeing you already have the microcube, you don't need more effects. it has plenty built in, and if you try to use effectts with a modeling amp the results are bad sound. your best bet with your current rig is to save up. an amp is a better choice, as it affects your tone much more, but i find a great guitar really inspires. but thats your call really. definitely save up for mid level equipment.
an eq pedal will do you good.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
That may sound stupid but what exactly is an eq pedal? Is an eq pedal an equalizer pedal? If so can you advise me one that isn't so expensive?

PS: At the moment I'm only a really poor pupil but in August or September I'm getting a job in a bookstore so I'm able to earn some money so I might buy some new equipment.
dano fish and chips ($30) or an mxr 6 band ($70) are two of the cheaper ones that are worth looking at. the only reason i suggested eq pedal is because the micro cube lacks in that department, only have the one knob for tone.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
^Yes it is, you should look at the MXR 10 band eq < to TS
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

Last edited by Fat-bastard0603 at Feb 10, 2009,