Well I only made one new song tell me how it is.

myspace.com/staticcalm

its called imagine

Can you rate it on a scle from 1 to 10

My Gear:
Samick Les Paul
Fender Squier
B-52 LS-100 Amp
Kustom II Lead Amp
Peavey Audition Practice Amp
Boss Metal Core ML-2
Morley Classic Wah
Ibanez Digital Delay Soundtank DL-5
Zoom G1 Multieffects Pedal
I listened to imagine. I was definitely feeling the underlying guitar progression and the wind. Did you loop the progression? I ask this because there's a quite obvious break at ~1.29 into the song. Also I thought that the lead guitar was too high in the mix; it clipped a few times. If you were going to do it again perhaps try and make a recognisable tune for the lead guitar to come in with, wonder off into a solo and then come back to the tune.
I hope my advice is useful.
Quote by leevish
I listened to imagine. I was definitely feeling the underlying guitar progression and the wind. Did you loop the progression? I ask this because there's a quite obvious break at ~1.29 into the song. Also I thought that the lead guitar was too high in the mix; it clipped a few times. If you were going to do it again perhaps try and make a recognisable tune for the lead guitar to come in with, wonder off into a solo and then come back to the tune.
I hope my advice is useful.

thanks man

Yeah the obvious loop was a bad idea. i should fix that. and the idea about the little tune then go into a solo is a good idea. if you want to hear the next version just message me

ill get it like tommorrow or something

My Gear:
Samick Les Paul
Fender Squier
B-52 LS-100 Amp
Kustom II Lead Amp
Peavey Audition Practice Amp
Boss Metal Core ML-2
Morley Classic Wah
Ibanez Digital Delay Soundtank DL-5
Zoom G1 Multieffects Pedal