Page 1 of 2
Hello Ugers I have a story tell to you that I think is so stupid......

I was talking to my friend about guitars in woodshop today. He said that he wanted to get a new guitar and not a crappy fender. I said fenders "the real MIA ones are good" I asked him what kind of guitar he had. He said a "fender" star caster. I said you know squire makes those not fender....squire is a branch of fender. He said "No is a made in america fender" that I got in a pack. It even says fender on the head stock. So after arguing he said "what type of guitar should I get? I was thinking about a gibson" I said yeah gibsons are nice but there are expencive for then name. I said why don't you get a jackson or something? He then said are you crazy those things are so expencive and uncomfortable like the warrior and v. I said you could get a dinky those are really nice and not in a funky shape. He looked up at me and said "WTF listen to the name dinky!" DDDDDIIINNNKKKKYYYY DDDuuududhhd. "it's proly a peice of ****"
I said just cuz the name sounds gay doesnt mean the guitar is gay or you can try a soloist....with is a dinky on roids.

Sound gay??
Making fun of a nice guitar cuz of the name.

_____GEAR__________
Esp/Ltd: EX:50
Jackson KVX10 (Dimebucker in bridge/Hb103 in neck)
Jasmine by Takamine
Marshal MG15CD

Memeber of the Jackson/Charvel Owners

UG ]V[EGADET]-[ Fans Group

This group is for people who likes and or loves or even hates those groups with the rediculously long names that take up a lot of space on your groups list so it makes it look like you have more groups than you do have. This group is for those kind of people.
Last edited by King of King V at Feb 10, 2009,
I hate using homosexuality as an insult, but no, if you are thinking of gay as two men/women loving each other, that does not sound gay.
meh
Please don't share again.

It isn't funny in a forum (though I doubt it was funny to start).
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
n00b. not you, your friend
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
tell him to buy an encore
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.

Big image just to prove you're a cockhole.

Fender Starcasters do exist.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Wonder what amp he plays though...

I think Fender actually did a "Starcaster" but that was... decades ago? (I might wrong though...)

He probably has a modern Squire one. Also, what an idiot.

As if STARcaster didn't sound bad enough...

EDIT: ^Point proven...
For sale
BC Rich Mockingbird Exotic Classic in Koa
Dean VMNT in Silver
Marshall TSL JCM2000 Head

PM For info!

My band
Last edited by darrenjables at Feb 10, 2009,
Yes but he doesnt have one has a squire starter pack and sayings is a Made in America Fender starcaster.

_____GEAR__________
Jasmine by Takamine
Marshal MG15CD

This group is for people who likes and or loves or even hates those groups with the rediculously long names that take up a lot of space on your groups list so it makes it look like you have more groups than you do have. This group is for those kind of people.
There is such thing as a fender starcaster -

Johnny Greenwood out of radiohead tends to use one sometimes, they are pretty rare guitars actually
Quote by King of King V
Yes but he doesnt have one has a squire starter pack and sayings is a Made in America Fender starcaster.

_____GEAR__________
Jasmine by Takamine
Marshal MG15CD

Why do you post your gear? Not just use a signature?

Also, what's the five knobs do on them? VVV/TT?

EDIT: You should give this guy UG and tell him to post a pic (with head stock) on this forum and ask for responses.
For sale
Dean VMNT in Silver

PM For info!

My band
Last edited by darrenjables at Feb 10, 2009,
Five knob on what?

_____GEAR__________
Jasmine by Takamine
Marshal MG15CD

I was playing a squire starcaster today and was actually pretty impressed.
Didn't sound to bad at all.
Same with the squire strat. quite nice
I/v seen his guitar is a squire starcaster from a pack with the amp and everything. I'll try to get a pic of it Its one of these
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Squier-Stop-Dreaming-SE-Special-Pack-With-Squier-SP10-Amp?sku=513287

_____GEAR__________
Jasmine by Takamine
Marshal MG15CD

Last edited by King of King V at Feb 10, 2009,
everybody's got the wrong idea about the starcaster being mentioned in the original post. he's talking about the $150 pack you can buy from places like target,kohls,toysrus,walmart, those types of stores.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
It's basically a cheaper version of the Squier Strat, but they've insulted themselves by putting the Fender name on the headstock. It's a Fender Starcaster, as Ibanez haz the Ibanez GIO. Similar sort of thing.
Wow the spelling errors and the lack of purpose in this thread makes me want to facepalm TS with a hammer.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']Some people are idiots like that.
+1.

It's not surprising, nor is it funny: it happens all the time whenever you talk to someone who hasn't playing for long/never truly cared about gear.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by Pr0gNut
Wow the spelling errors and the lack of purpose in this thread makes me want to facepalm TS with a hammer.

Just toss him in the school bus fire that you can't stop watching
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']Just toss him in the school bus fire that you can't stop watching

But seriously,if there was a point to that story I completely missed it.OMFG a beginner doesn't know a lot about guitars!?? Shoot my sister and color me tickled pink Johnny! That's ****ing amazing!

/douchebag

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Quote by mikeyElite
everybody's got the wrong idea about the starcaster being mentioned in the original post. he's talking about the $150 pack you can buy from places like target,kohls,toysrus,walmart, those types of stores.

We all know that. It's just that the TS's friend doesn't. He thinks he has an actual Fender. The ones posted by RHCP_Nirvana_FF and Chrisiphone are Fender Starcasters.
For sale
Dean VMNT in Silver

PM For info!

My band
All this holyer than though stuff looses it impact when in a forum.
for a while i had an epiphone sg400 that to me and all my inexperianced freinds was a gibson.
Quote by Pr0gNut
But seriously,if there was a point to that story I completely missed it.OMFG a beginner doesn't know a lot about guitars!?? Shoot my sister and color me tickled pink Johnny! That's ****ing amazing!/douchebag

Hes been playing longer then I have..dumbassYou don't get the point of the story for obvious reasons....

Hes telling me a guitar is gay and a peice of **** because then name is "dinky"
Quote by Dirty_Civilian
lol @ TS who is lecturing his friend on gear, when he has a dimebucker in his guitar....

And plays said dimebucker through a 15 watt MG.....WITH CRUSHING OVERDRIVE!!!!

Quote by King of King V
Hes been playing longer then I have..dumbassYou don't get the point of the story for obvious reasons....

It's called proper spelling,punctuation,and grammar.I suggest you look it up before you try making a point or insulting someone because when you type like a stroke victim you look like a fool no matter what you say.I don't get the point of the story because It's full of spelling errors and generally has no point,I'm not missing any profound meaning here TS.

Last edited by Pr0gNut at Feb 10, 2009,
Quote by King of King V

What is the point of the story?
Quote by Dirty_Civilian
lol @ TS who is lecturing his friend on gear, when he has a dimebucker in his guitar....

Wtf dimbuckers kick ass.
Quote by Pr0gNut
And plays said dimebucker through a 15 watt MG.....WITH CRUSHING OVERDRIVE!!!!

so ****ing brootal. btw, they shut down the "Annoying" topic >.<

Quote by King of King V
Wtf dimbuckers kick ass.

I wish I could falcon punch your mother back when she was pregnant with you >.<

Dimebuckers are crap, dude. Crappy crap coated in crap and clearly installed in crap, played through crap with "brutal" (probably crappy) overdrive. Even Dime himself would say they're crap.
Last edited by [VictorinoX] at Feb 10, 2009,
Wow.

And this is to the fact that you're posting your entire sig every time again. And it's always the same, which actually makes me think that you have taken the time to copy the code and paste it in notepad, and are now copying it from there every time you post...
lrn2signatcha
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by Y00p
Wow.

And this is to the fact that you're posting your entire sig every time again. And it's always the same, which actually makes me think that you have taken the time to copy the code and paste it in notepad, and are now copying it from there every time you post...

That's probably the only real way to do it, so you can be sure of that particular theory
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']so ****ing brootal. btw, they shut down the "Annoying" topic >.<

I wish I could falcon punch your mother back when she was pregnant with you >.<

Dimebuckers are crap, dude. Crappy crap coated in crap and clearly installed in crap, played through crap with "brutal" (probably crappy) overdrive. Even Dime himself would say they're crap.

Just because you think dimbuckers are crap doesn't mean the rest of the world does. I bet you have never played through a dimbucker before.

Thats like me saying emgs are crap... There not but thats your own opinion.
Page 1 of 2