ive never known anywhere sell them, but apparently you need a license for them?

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

i had to google to see what an iguana way in the first place :d.. but i guess you need as much "license" for these as for a dog lets say... its a pet.
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
I have an iguana, and I have no license, nor did I even hear about a license when I got him from the pet store.
theres a crocodillian of smaller size that requires a dangerous animals license. and theyre no more vicious apparently.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

I've had an iguana for 19 years (In California), and we've never had a license.
Quote by woodenbandman
I guess that the rebellious, strong guy is more appealing than the guy who worships the ground you walk on and would take a bullet for you.

Gear:
Cordoba C5-Ce
Martin DX121
Martin LXM
Ibanez S520EX-> Weeping Demon Wah-> Roland Cube 20x
I've never heard of needing a license for having an iguana. Only in florida could I imagine needing licenses because people tend to release them into parks and stuff when they get too large for them to handle and they end up eating flowers and stuff that are on display.

You shouldnt need a license. And remember the veggies you feed it has to be that eco hippie thing or the pesticides can kill it :p
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...