Just out of curiousity..

The first time we ever played the songs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfwkxuJdIdg (I'm playing drums)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxiOVZbvNYc (I'm playing piano)

They still need lyrics. Neither of us are actually drummers, we are looking for one though. The rack toms were being repaired as well...
Last edited by Souls United at Feb 10, 2009,
Quote by Blind In 1 Ear
well both songs sounded pretty similar. timing was a little off at parts. but i guess it wasnt bad. not really my style though.

yes, the one that im playing drums on had a lot of stuff he based on my piano part.. lol... i told him not to, but w/e
The first song had quite a nice sound to it

Sounded a bit like One Republic
Playin bass since Dec 08
Quote by Alex1912
The first song had quite a nice sound to it

Sounded a bit like One Republic

I wouldn't be surprised.. thats one of his favorite bands lol

i thought it had a bit of an AvA sound to it...
You guys definitely need to get a real drummer. The piano parts were good and the bass was okay, but the drums kind of ruined it. The drumming just sounded really weak and amateur.

But don't worry, like you said, you're not actual drummers. So go find a real drummer, and in the meantime try to work out some lyrics and vocal parts.

Good luck!
Last edited by shortyafter at Feb 11, 2009,
Quote by shortyafter
You guys definitely need to get a real drummer. The piano parts were good and the bass was okay, but the drums kind of ruined it. The drumming just sounded really weak and amateur.

But don't worry, like you said, you're not actual drummers. So go find a real drummer, and in the meantime try to work out some lyrics and vocal parts.

Good luck!

Agreed. But keyboard is really good.
Wouldn't it be great if pigs could fly?
the first one sounded like a weird arrangement of 'Otherside' by the Chilis.

Not too bad for a first practice, but a new drummer is essential. Though there's no reason why you couldn't just teach yourself to play; if you've got access to a kit, make the most of it!