Are they compatible with any cab?
Quote by MightyAl
Babies are simply there to remind you that sex isn't always consequence-free fun. The bastards.
i think yes but those amps SUCKKKKKK!!!!!!
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
I already own one.. don't mind the distortion, but my moron bandmates left my cab for it in a place that's far away from here, and I need it by Friday for a gig.
Quote by MightyAl
Babies are simply there to remind you that sex isn't always consequence-free fun. The bastards.
Quote by DeathTouch666
I already own one.. don't mind the distortion, but my moron bandmates left my cab for it in a place that's far away from here, and I need it by Friday for a gig.

your bandmates are idiots........
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB

your bandmates are idiots........

I know they are, they brought back our drums, bass amp, my head my other amp, because they figured we should jam before our gig on Friday, but what they neglected to think about first was that my head is useless without the rest of my amp.
Quote by MightyAl
Yeah, it'll work with any 412 cab. It'll sound a bit different.

It's not a garbage amp like a lot of people on here say it is, it just needs to be properly tuned to get a good high volume sound out of it.
Petey D

Ankle Burner & World Class Sauce Jockey

Sparrow Big Daddy Ace

Sparrow Ratrod Boss

Johnson JT50 Mirage
^^ No its a garbage amp lol. Seems like a good starter amp, but if your gigging, you'll have a better sound with a tube because of the high volumes.
"I'd say" I love how people bash equipment they have no experience with.

Sure it will work on cabs. Flexwaves as you probably know are capable of some heavy tones.