How many do I need? I have an effects loop on my amp, an EQ, an OD, and a distortion pedal. that would be 2 little cables and 2 bigger ones? Which should I get... I got Planet Waves Customs for my speaker and guitar. The Planet Waves pedal kit was over 100CAD! I don't plan on having any more pedals anytime soon. (but you never know )

Thanks!!
Well obviously 2 of each, as far as cables go Planet Waves are generally pretty good, so why not go for them.
Gear:
Epiphone SG Standard - Natural Wood Finish + SD Alnico Pro 2 Bridge Pickup
Epiphone Les Paul Standard - Limited Edition Green
Ibanez S470
Blackstar HT-100 Head
Harley Benton 2x12 Vintage 30's
Vox AC4TV
Vox VT15
I would do that, but I'm not a good enough solderer to trust my gear with cables I put together. I can't really order from MF, or I would I found some used PW patch cables, see if the guy responds.

Thanks!
^^ This

or probably just two 20' cables (one from guitar to effect input, one from effect output to amp) and, if you have 3 effects, 2 patch cables, considering none of the effects you mentioned should go in the effects loop for clarity reasons.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
When should effects go into the loop? Depends on number of effects or...
^ Pretty much only modualtion effects go into the effects loop, since in the amp, the effects will affect the signal after any gain has been applied by the preamp. OD and Distortion effects go before the amp since you are feeding the amp an already overdriven sound. That's the most simple explanation I can give, but there is no concrete rules, it'd just be more beneficial for your effects to go into the amp input.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro

DARK RED TEAM
I got a 3 pack of planet waves custom 6 inch cables. (AMAZING!!! very clean looking as well)

And i got two 10 ft planet waves custom cables for the effects loop, and another two for guitar -> pedalboard and pedalboard -> amp
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
^ How the hell do you get by only having 10' of cable? Lol, I use every inch of my 20' cables.
Quote by dannyniceboy

Quote by Minkaro

DARK RED TEAM