Do they even make a footswitch for the fender blues jr.? Im wondering cuz i really like the natural OD but my distortion pedal sounds much better on clean, soooooo cuz im really lazy i want a footswitch thnx (btw im okay with companies other than fender)
Epiphone Les Paul Ultra II(
"Epicaster" pimped out strat
Fender Blues Jr.
DeltaLab RD1 Rock distortion
Barber handmade USA Direct Drive Overdrive
DeltaLab Stereo chorus
MXR 6 band EQ
You mean to switch between the normal/fat channels on the amp? Because it doesn't really have two separate channels, the one is just a tiny boost. But yes, there is a footswitch for the 'fat' thing.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by Sid McCall
You mean to switch between the normal/fat channels on the amp? Because it doesn't really have two separate channels, the one is just a tiny boost. But yes, there is a footswitch for the 'fat' thing.

Sorry for jumping in the thread, but I've been wondering about the footswitch for the fat channel. Where does it go? I haven't bought the footswitch yet, but I've looked all over the amp and haven't seen where it would actually be plugged in.
Quote by youngapprentice
Sorry for jumping in the thread, but I've been wondering about the footswitch for the fat channel. Where does it go? I haven't bought the footswitch yet, but I've looked all over the amp and haven't seen where it would actually be plugged in.

lol
Quote by deadringer13
xjosheex, you have made a simple answer to it all haha

Quote by Pr0gNut
I hope he gets a blood disease and dies alone and screaming.

I mean that in the nicest way possible of course.
The footswitch for the fat circuit plugs into the back of the amp. You have to take off the "back plate" thingy to get to it. It's near the speaker jack.
Quote by forsaknazrael
You should probably mug John Frusciante or Ritchie Blackmore. They're small guys, we could take 'em.

Just look out for that other guy in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Will Farrel. He's a tall mofo, got a long reach.

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.

Quote by VoodooCow229
The footswitch for the fat circuit plugs into the back of the amp. You have to take off the "back plate" thingy to get to it. It's near the speaker jack.

You don't have to take off the back, you can reach under it. The switch is useless though considering the BJ sounds much better with the fat switch off.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by Kevin Saale
You don't have to take off the back, you can reach under it. The switch is useless though considering the BJ sounds much better with the fat switch off.

At low, I mean nearly tv low volume the fat switch helped a little bit, that's about it. Forget using at any real volume though, agreed.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
omg MY THUmb!

that's the wire from the Bjr speaker. it's connected in the back of the amp right next to the hole where the footswitch goes. like said.

i think there's a picture of it in the manual.

also like said, if you get a $10 hosa foot pedal, and plug it in, all it'll do is click the fat switch on and off.

also like said +3, i liked it off almost all the time.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Im not a big fan of the fat switch either, I like to have relitively high mids and the fat switch just pushes it too far for me. Is it really that hard to walk over and push in a tiny switch, that you'd rather spend $50 (ballparking, but nvm since someone said you can get one for $10) so you dont have to move? lol, just sayin.
My Gear:

Fender Aerodyne Stratocaster
NOS Tweed Fender Blues Jr
Boss BD-2
Boss CE-5
Boss CS-3
Dunlop Slash Crybaby
Korg DT-10
Boss BR-600
MXR Script Phase 90
MXR DD-7 Analog Delay

GASing for: