So I searched and came up with nothing. So I took the liberty of starting a thread for this totally awesome band (hopefully in the right forum) If there already is one I didn't find, feel free to close this. But in the mean time, feel free to discuss this epic band
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.

they're an embarrassment.
MIA 1979 Fender Strat
Epi LP Standard
Squier Strat

Tanglewood

Laney TF300
Fender Frontman 15G

Zoom G1
I'm sure they have a thread. That's not to say they deserve one.
They're not bad, a fun band.. as far as indie-POP goes they're pretty decent, not many people can pull it off..
Last edited by Libertine.. at Mar 23, 2009,
Have zero respect for this band after seeing them perform in an episode of Neighbours haha
She Had An Abortion That She Made Me Pay For
Paul McCartney has expressed interest in producing there next album...I love them!!! and I love the lead singer/guitarists florarl blue Telecaster!! but i can understand why some ppl find them tacky...jus not me
Yeah, the Wombats are pretty crap indie pop. Indie pop is all melting together these days, no one is doing anything cool as far as I have heard.
Fender '72 Telecaster Deluxe Reissue -> Korg Pitchblack Tuner -> Boss PS-5 -> EHX Big Muff -> MXR EVH Phase 90 -> Menatone Pleasure Trem 5000 -> Line 6 Verbzilla -> MXR Carbon Copy -> Boss RC-2 -> Peavey Classic 50
Quote by bede86
i can understand why some ppl find them tacky...jus not me
I just have a strong gag reflex.
The music's not bad but the singers voice just grates me.

The Enemy are terrible but i prefer them to the wombats.
Enjoy your worries, you may never have them again.

The Books.