Page 1 of 2
So today my basketball team had their second to last game of the postseason. It wasn't much of a game (we won by twelve) but I did meet a total asshole on the other team.
It started out when his team was taking the ball out of bounds. There was a little confusion in who had who on the man defense, and I saw that the kid taking the ball out had no one on him, so I ran up to guard him. For some stupid reason, it might've been that we were up by a good amount, I just yelled a little bit. This pissed him off apparently, because in an obviously forced monotone voice he said "Yea that was really intimidating faggot."
I just laughed it off and continued to play until I drove right by him for a layup, and remembering his remark I said "Nice defense, 14," back at him. That set us both off, and we continued gibing at each other for the rest of the game like this. It was pretty amusing to me and my team, because this kid was terrible and kept on trying to score on me, and I just stopped him every time. At the end of the game I did say sorry for what I had said to him just to seem like a bit less of a douche. He ignored me and kept on walking.

In short: Meet a total ass at a basketball game.

Share similar experiences
Quote by smb
Freakish mammals bring the end times. It's not even 2012 yet and we're all on the path to extinction. Send cash now to God-TV!
isn't trash talking one of the main components of youth sports? why did you apologize?
WHY DON'T YOU CONSULT EROWID FIRST?
Quote by doggy_hat
It's sad how the love drug is corrupted with so much bullshit
Quote by metaldud536
One time this guy started spamming this TF2 server with gay music. Fag.
omg
I threw a hot dog at a Dolphins fan once. Guess that makes me the ass.
Sail upon the open skies
I got TeaBagged on xBox live.
Twice.
By the same person.
I couldn't do anything about it.
I Had No Sig Once.

?
Sounds like you're a dick. You started it, and then continued it.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
dis 1 tiem, i was on teh ruenskap3, n dis t0tl n00b waz leik "lol ur sch a n00b!!!" bt i am liek lvl 5 nd i cood pwn hs @$$ lol!!!!! wut a nub!!!

...oh you meant GAMES like...games. right.

i don't play runescape

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
You apologized?
You should have de-pantsed him instead.

Gahh you kids now-a-days and your lack of balls.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
sounds like your standard basketball player
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
happened to me lots of times when a was playing basketball back in days...the game's much funnier when you hate ppl on the other team.
Je parle français, excusez mon language inaproprié quand je m'exprime en anglais.

During wrestling this dick punched me in the eye. He won and continued the tournament till someone broke his arm. He didn't deserve that but karma shows no mercy.
Many a year ago, my parents had forced me to play on a community basketball team for pre-teens. I'm sure many of you have similar experiences.

Anyways, I get stuck on a team with some ball-hog who was full of himself and didn't have the skills to justify it. And nobody could say anything about it because he was the coach's kid. So we're playing a game and I have the ball, I go for a 3-pointer and the ball goes right for the basket. It rolled around the rim and shot off the other side and that jackass kid had jumped up to catch it, but it ended up smacking him straight in the face. Bloodied his nose and everything. I was so happy. We ended up losing the game. Actually, thanks to his selfishness and arrogance, we lost every game we played...
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by AlecMag
dis 1 tiem, i was on teh ruenskap3, n dis t0tl n00b waz leik "lol ur sch a n00b!!!" bt i am liek lvl 5 nd i cood pwn hs @$$ lol!!!!! wut a nub!!!

...oh you meant GAMES like...games. right.

i don't play runescape

you think you could pwn me and my lvl 68 guy? ha prove it n00b

at one time I had a lvl 68 guy on runescape
I was on Tremulous and some nigga came and spammed our server.
Quote by wiggyisgreat
Slooj, I'd bang you so hard.

••The Robin Trower Fans Group••
PM me to join!
I was in the stands once and started yelling at this bitch of a mom.

She a cuntamonster.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by StewieSwan
Many a year ago, my parents had forced me to play on a community basketball team for pre-teens. I'm sure many of you have similar experiences.

Anyways, I get stuck on a team with some ball-hog who was full of himself and didn't have the skills to justify it. And nobody could say anything about it because he was the coach's kid. So we're playing a game and I have the ball, I go for a 3-pointer and the ball goes right for the basket. It rolled around the rim and shot off the other side and that jackass kid had jumped up to catch it, but it ended up smacking him straight in the face. Bloodied his nose and everything. I was so happy. We ended up losing the game. Actually, thanks to his selfishness and arrogance, we lost every game we played...

Sure it wasn't because of your brilliant three-pointers?
I Had No Sig Once.

?
One time I had a friend over and we put cod 4 on xbox and put my mic up to the radio and left.

Lololol so rebellious.

Seriously though, some of the messages I got were pretty funny.
Quote by drunkinkoala
One time I had a friend over and we put cod 4 on xbox and put my mic up to the radio and left.

Lololol so rebellious.

Seriously though, some of the messages I got were pretty funny.

thats what you get for liking hannah montanna
Quote by wtf290
Sounds like you're a dick. You started it, and then continued it.

At least I apologized And it's not like the kid necessarily had to reply back to me when I shouted a bit really.
Quote by smb
Freakish mammals bring the end times. It's not even 2012 yet and we're all on the path to extinction. Send cash now to God-TV!
Quote by Nemo306
Sure it wasn't because of your brilliant three-pointers?

Yes, because every 12 year old makes every 3-pointer they go for
Quote by jimivancobain
At least I apologized And it's not like the kid necessarily had to reply back to me when I shouted a bit really.

It's not like you needed to make fun of him when you scored.
Quote by Tire Me.

Quote by Bubbles516
Its super effective!
Quote by therealtater

watch out n00b, my brother's friend's friend's buddie's sister's boyfriend's hairdresser has a level 40!!!!! He could like pwn you and stuff!!!

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by AlecMag
watch out n00b, my brother's friend's friend's buddie's sister's boyfriend's hairdresser has a level 40!!!!! He could like pwn you and stuff!!!

ahh actually he probably could I got scammed outta like 80 mil and a full rune armor then I gave up and started playing guitar
Quote by therealtater

we should make a "we used to be obsessed with runescape" group. in 7-8th?th grade, all i did was play that game 24/7 till i got to lv 57 and gave my account to some n00b i didnt know.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by wtf290
It's not like you needed to make fun of him when you scored.

Point taken

Quote by fearofthemark
we should make a "we used to be obsessed with runescape" group. in 7-8th?th grade, all i did was play that game 24/7 till i got to lv 57 and gave my account to some n00b i didnt know.

I second this notion
Quote by smb
Some kid I was playing hocke against hit one of my players from behind, koncked him out of the game, and gave him a concussion. He didn't even get a penalty.
Quote by webbtje
I've lost my bovine virginity.

I'm not even going to tell you what that means.

I loves bagels!

Proud member of the Trivium fans group
guy on my football team is a huge dick. he's like 6'7" and he literally broke a kid's spine because the kid told him to back off.
Quote by fearofthemark

I 3rd this
This one time, I Was a young person of colour and I liekd the basketball, but this bully kept bugging me and beating me even though he was white. So this Nun brings in a box of old donated stuff and apparently there was a pair of Michael Jordan's shoes! I was soooo happy, and the bully got jealous and took them and threw them on the power line. Later that night, me and my friends snuck out to retrieve them but I got electrocuted, though it's okay cause it gave the shoes magic powers! I ended up beating that bastard.
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
Quote by McLovin-
This one time, I Was a young person of colour and I liekd the basketball, but this bully kept bugging me and beating me even though he was white. So this Nun brings in a box of old donated stuff and apparently there was a pair of Michael Jordan's shoes! I was soooo happy, and the bully got jealous and took them and threw them on the power line. Later that night, me and my friends snuck out to retrieve them but I got electrocuted, though it's okay cause it gave the shoes magic powers! I ended up beating that bastard.

I'm glad I passed on that movie.
Quote by Tire Me.

Quote by Bubbles516
Its super effective!
Quote by McLovin-

I remember that movie for the most part what was it?
Quote by metaldud536
One time this guy started spamming this TF2 server with gay music. Fag.

That used to happen until I started using Lotus servers exclusively...
Quote by therealtater
I remember that movie for the most part what was it?

I think it was called Like Mike or something
This one time I was just messing around on the basketball court after school, and these jerks just start messing with me. Well I get into this one little fight, and now my mom is sending me to California to live with my aunt and uncle.

<.<

>.>

(Obvious joke is obvious and not funny...)
Page 1 of 2