Hey, I'm a freshman now in my second semester, and I'm going to another school in after this. Has anyone ever done this? I already got in, but it seems like it's gonna be stressful and I'll have to go through this whole process again.
what process? I dont really see the stressful part of college even keeps talking about. Best of luck though =D
Guitars
BC Rich Deluxe Series Warlock
Schecter Devil Custom

Amps
Crate GX900-h w/ GX412S cab

Effects
Boss NS-2
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell Wah
BBE Sonic Stomp
Korg Pitchblak
I'm transferring next semester.

I just don't feel like writing the essay for the application.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Quote by IlikeTheSKA
I'm transferring next semester.

I just don't feel like writing the essay for the application.

I know, I thought I would be done with applications after I got into college.
I'm in my second semester. I'll be going somewhere else in the fall. I sent in my application last week. You'll fill out applications for scholarships, jobs, loans...You will never be done with applications. EVER
Quote by The Kush
This should be put in the ****ing Bible.

Quote by Våd Hamster
You are an inspiration.

Quote by Blackwaterson89
Listen to TheBlessed Dead. The man is a genius. There should be a man of genius song about him. Stephen Hawking has nothing on TheBlessed Dead.
I transfered from a community college in texas to Boston University this last summer.

It can be pretty stressful, especially if the atmosphere and environment is completely 100% different than where you are coming from. The biggest difference I've noted is that the schoolwork here is abit more challenging but there was also far more busy work my first semester. Aside from that, its not too bad and within a month or two you will be fully used to it and back in your rhthym.
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.