Is there any way to stay at the same muscularity? like i've been working out for quite a while.. and i'm really starting to see a difference, but if i keep going at the rate i am now, it'll be kind of too much, so when i get to like "perfection" how do you maintain it? work out 3 times a day with moderate intensity ? or more cario? help please?
EQUIPMENT.
Peavey 5150
Fender Showmaster QBT
Digitech Digidelay
Lots of reps at low weights - so you tone rather than building muscle
Quote by zhilla
Lots of reps at low weights - so you tone rather than building muscle

this.
wrong place for this.
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
Stop increasing the workload, ie stay with the same amount of weight for each exercise once you've reached your goals.

IMHO just carry on going until you hit your natural limit, that won't get you too big...
Schecter C1 Classic Left Handed
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey Valveking 112
That "toning" stuff is bull****. Being toned is having a decent amount of muscularity and a low body fat percentage.

Take it to the bodybuilding and nutrition thread.
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey Valveking 112
Quote by Axeman99

IMHO just carry on going until you hit your natural limit, that won't get you too big...

it can get you bigger than you want, depending on genetics and whatnot,
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
it can get you bigger than you want, depending on genetics and whatnot,

But when you're getting slightly bigger than you want I would of thought you'd lose the motivation and subconciously slack off a bit?

Dunno, I don't subscribe to the "having an ideal body" mentality. For me its about being fit, strong and healthy.
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey Valveking 112
You're not even close to perfect. No one is. There's always room for improvement.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by drunkinkoala
Jerk off.

I honestly never really saw that one coming.
Who Said Anything About A Signature ? ಠ_ಠ