so there's this annoying little fag at my work who keeps bothering me and trying to get in my pants.

one day, he asked me what I was doing, and not really paying attention, I just answered that I was gonna get a drink later at home. somehow, he asks me if he could come, and I was pretty damn pissed off at him at this point, so i said "sure", hoping to get him off my back all day, and ditch him after work.

so that annoying little fucker kept following me thoughout the whole day, not letting me get a chance to try and ditch him. the creep followed me home, and practically RAIDED my wine cabinet, being a complete dick, and bothering the **** out of me.

I decided then to just get him some cheap ass alchohol from the store nearby, and told him to wait there since he wasn't 21 yet. i brought some back, so find that he was just sitting on my waterbed.

he guzzled down half the bottle of vodka, trying to prove his manliness to me. he told me this ridiculous sob story about not having a girlfriend his whole life, pulled down his zipper and then jumped on top of me with his d*ck hanging out of his pants.

he forced me to put it in my mouth, and i had to; he was younger than me, and a guy. i sucked it, he told me to swallow, and then he just left, like he was the greatest thing in the world.

i'm filing a police report

tl;dr
READ THE ****ING THING!
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

You're not original. Nor are you funny.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Go on
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
nah, he raided my wine drawers before I got a chance to say no.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

nor are you original or funny you're not
Quote by Meths

I don't think any words should be censored.

Especially faggot since homos aren't real people and all.

Quote by sam b
Man City wont win anything and finish below Arsenal.

city: 3rd + FA cup winners.
arsenal: 4th
wait ur a d00d?
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.
That thread was written around late January.

You're too late
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Wow. I wish I was as original as you.
Can we be friends?
I suppose the good thing is I haven't seen one of these in awhile.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!