Hey guys who read my post earlier i found the problem broken wire inside my crybaby

i actually like hte tone im getting out of it nice WAH ... yeh...

anyways if these mods make them sound quote *amazing* where do i find htem n what do they cost? is it really that much of a sound change

btw GCB-95 is the model
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
if you like the tone it gives you than you should stick with it. only popular mods ive heard personally are the fassel inductor swap which smooths the high end a little and gives it a "sweeter" sounding sweep (i dont like it too much personally but it does make it sound more like vintage wahs) and the mechanical true bypass mod which is self explanitory and a must if you want your wah pedal in the signal chain most or all of the time.
Quote by MichaelOfCanton
if you like the tone it gives you than you should stick with it. only popular mods ive heard personally are the fassel inductor swap which smooths the high end a little and gives it a "sweeter" sounding sweep (i dont like it too much personally but it does make it sound more like vintage wahs) and the mechanical true bypass mod which is self explanitory and a must if you want your wah pedal in the signal chain most or all of the time.

Yeah, and I've heard that the GCB isn't as moddable.