Anyone watch this show? I think it may be one of the funniest shows adult swim has ever had on. It cracks me up.
It's kind of unsettling they allow that much acid-trip grade violence on TV o.o It's an intense 15 minutes, I'll give it that.
The Pit. The Movie.
Quote by Spay
It's kind of unsettling they allow that much acid-trip grade violence on TV o.o It's an intense 15 minutes, I'll give it that.

+1
So much killing and shit.
Quote by Mauri_wario
I would indeed "fap that thaing", but my dog is looking at me and it feels highly iinappropriate.
Quote by tbsff_7
good luck with that! if the world have a nuclear war 3 things would survive; cockroaches, twinkies, and boss pedals
yeah its a crazy show i love it though. Also the Warden is the most epic guy ever.
I use a line 6 what of it?
Yea the violence gets a little out of hand sometimes, but when they are just doing crazy ****(for instance, when the liquid that makes everything grow spills) I can not stop laughing.
I watched the one where they had the Gladiator event. I was confused as hell, but it was pretty funny.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Oh god... this is another thread about some TV show I've never heard of.

*Flameshield Up*
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
I agree, Superjail is amazing. I don't really watch the show because I think it's funny, I watch it because it's incredibly original and the animation is awesome. Probably the best original show Adult Swim has ever aired.
it is soo insane.. i remember when it was just the pilot and i had no idea that they were gonna make an entire series from it. Then when i saw the dimensions episode on tv i seriously believed someone had slipped some lsd into my drink.
I once figured it would make more sense under the influence of mushrooms. But it didn't. I had to turn it off, it was just too weird.

EDIT**- Can someone explain to me who those two people are that randomly come on the screen? I haven't seen enough episodes to know. They are exact replicas of each other and they are always seen in a big room playing video games.

Thanks!
Quote by iantheman
I went to school stoned twice. the first time was a lot of fun, but the second time we had a guest speaker from the women's resource center come in, and talk about rape. I couldn't contain my laughter. Never again.
Last edited by LespaulsRcool at Feb 10, 2009,
Superjail is one of the most creative shows you can find on television. I really really like it. David Wain's voice for the warden is perfect too. It's like watching Charlie and the Death Factory.

Edit: For the ^^, the Twins are prisoners of the jail, and they live in a lab under Superjail. The creators said in season 2 they may have more explanation for them, but I think that the Warden purposefully uses them to make a mess of things. He says in one episode "I shouldn't give [The Twins] as much power", or something along the lines of that. It suggests that he does in some way employ them.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
Last edited by ScottElwood at Feb 10, 2009,
I thought I was the only person who watched this. It's amazing.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Quote by LespaulsRcool
I once figured it would make more sense under the influence of mushrooms. But it didn't. I had to turn it off, it was just too weird.

Yeah, it doesn't really work that way. I once tried to watch Squidbillies on shrooms, and it got wayyyyy too messed up, fast.
just saw 1st episode someone link to site where i can watch more
Quote by Godsmack_IV
Emus. Seriously, no bird should be that big.

Quote by CFH82
Long story short, I had a dream I fu**ed a horse.

Rise up
We are revolutionaries
Viva la revolución
I love the intro song. Both of them, the one by 10cc and the one by Cheeseburger.
Quote by FbSa
Back in the 70's I decided to take all the frets off Jaco's Bass thinking he would play worse. Man did that backfire.

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']FUCK YES.

GSAWS, I LOVE YOU.
Quote by Gsaws
I love the intro song. Both of them, the one by 10cc and the one by Cheeseburger.

YES! The intro song and the animations for the intro are amazing!
The Pit. The Movie.
Meh, I watched half of the pilot, it was a bit too fucked up for my taste.
1. crazy stupid idea from the warden
2. stupid implementation of stupid idea from warden
3. death ensues
4. can we fix stupid problem caused by stupid implementation causing stupid deaths?
5. super stupid mass death
6. end credits...which are also stupid

.....but i can't stop watching
...why?
eh, its alright.
I always end up saying "Why did I watch that?"
Rojam's new and improved band!!!!

Listen a little bit, we DON'T suck!
Awesome show. I find Alice to be the funniest character ever.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?