what are the benefits of a wah pedal???? and what are some songs with some wah playing
Squirrels>all other animals group

Quote by Prophet of Page
I don't recommend passive pickups for any kind of blues tone. Ideally, you'd want a passive pickup with a reasonably low level of output.
check out zakk wyldes farewell ballad... the actual reason i got mine LOL

b4 ppl start hatin on zakk wylde i like him and u wont change my mind about his music sry
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
i can give you a list of songs, i cannot describe to you the endless ways you can use a wah pedal.

1) enter sandman (solo)
2)voodoo child (intro and some parts of solo i think)
3) mr. brownstone (izzy's rythmn playing on the verses and slash's first solo)
4)knight's song (solo)
5) battery (first half of the solo)
farewell ballad has wah in it??? i did not know that *goes to youtube to check*

>>

<<

this better not be a guilible trick...

EDIT:so getting a wah pedal would be a benefit to my playing and not just an effect to mess around with

Quote by Prophet of Page
I don't recommend passive pickups for any kind of blues tone. Ideally, you'd want a passive pickup with a reasonably low level of output.
Last edited by eahilder at Feb 10, 2009,
during the alternate picking part.. its quite light but i wanted the sound

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Yea, I really like the sound they give. Hendrix uses them in a ton of songs. Same with John from RHCP and quite a few other artists.
off topic but y does kirk hammett not have a signature wah pedal???out of all ppl i would think he would...

Quote by Prophet of Page
Quote by GNRjungle87
Benefits: Cool effect.

Songs with wah playing: Every damn Metallica solo.

correction, every damn Metallica solo from the black album on... I swear Kirk must have signed a contract saying he'd use it on every song. nobody needs that much wah.
Quote by Cobalt Blue
correction, every damn Metallica solo from the black album on... I swear Kirk must have signed a contract saying he'd use it on every song. nobody needs that much wah.

trueee but for the most part if u dont listen to the album from start to finish the solos sounds sweet... imo

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Quote by JimmyBanks6
trueee but for the most part if u dont listen to the album from start to finish the solos sounds sweet... imo

I hate every Metallica solo.

Kirk is SO overrated.