Ok, im still kinda of new to guitar... iv been playing for a few weeks and all and iv progressed ALOT for just a few weeks and im happy with my progress so far, what im looking for is a good metal shred/solo/riff i need something that is kinda easy/medocure to play but sounds really good...

i also have Power Tab software so if u have the Power Tab to go along with the tab that would really really help me out
I'm the noob that takes everyone as his teacher.

ESP LTD F50 in black

Pevey Vypyr 15 Amp
First, learn how to spell. Then work on your grammar. Then try using the search function, so you can find the other 15 million threads on this exact same topic.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
wow i miss spelled 2 ****ing words, shut ur ****ing mouth you act like ur perfect.

ESP LTD F50 in black

Pevey Vypyr 15 Amp
You also didn't put any punctuation at all, as well as no capitalization when needed.

Also, watch your language, he really did help you.

Use the search bar or find your favorite song, find the main riff and learn to play it. No matter the song
well im tired of people constantly criticizing my grammar and spelling

ESP LTD F50 in black

Pevey Vypyr 15 Amp
PROTIP: It helps to use correct grammar and spelling if you want people to stop criticizing your terrible grammar and spelling.