Okay, instead of me making two threads, I'm going to put 2 stories (they're true) in this thread.

Story #1:
My friend is 13 years old, uses the internet a lot, and likes to talk to people from other countries via AIM. She's been talking to this British guy that's 17 years old for a few months. Today things got weird when he asked her to go into a video chat and do "sexual things." She refused, but he kept insisting and said she was "special", and she kept refusing. He got mad at her and logged off. Now she feels like she did something wrong, and that he doesn't want to be friends with her anymore. So, what should I do to make her see that she did the right thing, and he's really weird?

Story #2:
This one is about me. About 2 months ago, I met this girl who was a friend of a friend via AIM. Within two weeks, she asked me out three times and asked me for my phone number several times. I denied her each time. She eventually got my phone number, and called me several times a day. I was getting creeped out because I didn't know her, and didn't even know what she looked like. I blocked her on AIM, thinking it was over, and I didn't answer my phone whenever she called. Now, she's giving my number to her friends, and using other phones to call me. I don't want any contact with her, so what he hell do I do?

Help please.
get multiple passports, disposable sell phones, and move to india like jason bourne.
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
The first one seems obvious, i mean that guy's a flippin pedo, if she wants to be friends with such a person that is another problem. For that second one, i really don't know sir.
Originally Posted by the_strikes
I have an automatic door closer so one time it happened like this.

*Me fapping*
*Mom comes in* "Hey Chris wh-
BOOM!

Right in the face.

Quote by Eradicated
Roses are red
Violets are blue
In Soviet Russia
Poems write YOU
Quote by Musical frog
Who knows she could be smoking hot.

She's 4'3". I'm 5'8". It wouldn't work anyways.
for the second one
Tell her that you really don't feel comfortable moving that fast and that you'd like to cut back a bit on the conversation, seeing as you've just met her (online, none the less)
#1. Your friend did the right thing. The 17 year old guy is in the wrong.

#2. I'm gonna assume its your cell phone... go to your service provider and have your number changed.
Quote by coryklok

You said you don't know what she looked like...

Liar.
Quote by coryklok

apparently that's mathematically proven.

how the hell is she four three? are you guys like 10?
███████████████████████████████████
Last edited by tona_107 at Feb 10, 2009,
for problem #2. answer the phone. tell her to leave you alone of the police will have to get involved. if she calls again then call let the police know about it. restraining orders n such. i don't know jack **** about the law so i dont know if u can even do this. id probably tell her off etc.
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
My friend's boyfriend tried to kill me a few times in the last few times, no lie. Been in an intense week so far. I'd tell the story, but you guys probably wouldn't believe me. Sorry, the whole stalking thing just sort of reminded me.

On topic, just don't answer your phone unless you know who it is. Show your other friend the laws on stalking or solicitation of sex or something.
Quote by bendystraw
You said you don't know what she looked like...

Liar.

She told me all these weird things about her on AIM. She's 4'3".
Quote by tona_107
apparently that's mathematically proven.

how the hell is she four three? are you guys like 10?

She's 14, I'm 15.
Quote by Wesseem
for problem #2. answer the phone. tell her to leave you alone of the police will have to get involved. if she calls again then call let the police know about it. restraining orders n such. i don't know jack **** about the law so i dont know if u can even do this. id probably tell her off etc.

I already tried the "Tell her your gay" thing, and I've bitched her out a couple times.
Last edited by coryklok at Feb 10, 2009,
In instance #2 I'd be calling the police, nothing says I love you like two officers arriving on her doorstep with a copy of the restraining order. Keep those phone records, or if it's prepaid at least make a list. If you can afford half an hour of a cheap suburban solicitor's time, they can give you a quick rundown on how to go about this, I don't know the procedure for your juristiction.

It should be a pretty simple procedure wherever you are, police and magistrates file these all the time. You don't even have to secure a conviction, it just puts in writing that you'd like to be left alone, and Sergeant McTavish here agrees.
Quote by The devil at the crossroads
E|-------------------------------------------1--
B|-----------------------------------1--4--
G|-------------------------1-3-4--
D|------------------1-3----
A|--------1-2-3----
E|-1-4-----

Just move it around the fretboard
This one chick i didnt like was trying to be my friend in what appeared to me in a stalkish way ... I said "**** off i dont want to be your friend so just **** off"... and it worked for me... just be out right brutely honest and if she brings in stuff like ... " i dont even wanna live anymore" just be like ... "not my problem"
Reinhardt 18 Head
H&K Tubemiester 18 head
Blue 6505+ head

TC Electronics G Major
MXR phase 90, Pigtronix Echolution 2
Digitech Whammy (5th gen)

ETB Infinity x2
ETB Yoda

Frust
First one: the girl did the right thing and she shouldn't feel any guilt.
Second one: you should have your number changed so she couldn't call you.

I had once a stalker guy who wanted to call me and wanted to see me on cam. He was so annoying and he said lewd words. I had him blocked from my YM.
tell that chick where you live and when your parents are going away..
(i think you should be safe)
Quote by tancanada
He's from Arkansas. Of course he wants to eat it.

Quote by thsrayas
Why did women get multiple orgasms instead of men? I want a river of semen flowing out of my room to mark my territory.

Quote by ikitson
im drunk idc

( . Y . )