I've always loved the Tele and own an American standard. But of late I decided to make my own build.I play alot of hard rock and metal.This is was I'm only thinking:
American standard Tele With Rosewood fret board
Bridge:Bigsby OR Original floyd Rose
Bridge pickup: http://www.music123.com/DiMarzio-DP151-PAF-Pro-Pickup-302040-i1127610.Music123
Neck pickup: not to sure yet
Pick plate will be chrome in the normal shape of a tele pick plate.
Quote by Union Jake
just straight up normal male group jerking session, it was like i was on my own aprt from getting kinda bumped into and the weird noises.
Wait what?

Quote by bodyheatseeker

You earned your name, pal.
i'd say go with the floyd and if u play heavier stuff get the PAF pro in the neck and a Dactivator in the bridge.

then paint it really vintage like... just to mess with people.
just my opinion.
Okay I will have to look into the Dactivator, I'm currently looking for another job. And for the paint I was thinking of a transparent arctic blue, but I'm not to sure yet.
Quote by Union Jake
just straight up normal male group jerking session, it was like i was on my own aprt from getting kinda bumped into and the weird noises.
Wait what?

Quote by bodyheatseeker

bigsby, its easier to install and it looks better on a tele
Quote by RU Experienced?
See the FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU- thread, he's a God amongst men.

^^ about me

Confucius once say: "Women is like jazz music, 3/4 jazz time, 1/4 ragtime."

This is my sig, get over it. ಠ_ಠ
But the problem with the bigsby is that it comes out of tune easily
Quote by Union Jake
Wait what?

Quote by bodyheatseeker

Do the Jim Root model, but add a floyd and maybe do a different color scheme. that would be sex.
MyGear
Schecter Hellraiser (EMG 85/81 + 18v mod)
LTD SC-207 with EMG 707
Peavey 6505 Head
Some random Peavey 4x12 slant cab
Boss Chorus Ensemble + Boss DD-3 + Dunlop Crybaby Wah + Boss NS2
thing is i dont want emg's.
Quote by Union Jake
Wait what?

Quote by bodyheatseeker

Oh my god! No EMGs? Why did you come to this board? EMGs or GTFO

No that's cool I hate that ****. Bigsby, roller nut, locking tuners, it'll be fine. You won't dive bomb much but you'll look really ****ing great.
My gear:
Flannel shirt
band
Quote by drewsta42
Oh my god! No EMGs? Why did you come to this board? EMGs or GTFO

No that's cool I hate that ****. Bigsby, roller nut, locking tuners, it'll be fine. You won't dive bomb much but you'll look really ****ing great.

Oh ok, you were kidding, cause it was kind of weird when your title said you don't like them, also +1 to bigsby over FR, just please don't put a FR on a tele and IF you do, make it look good somehow, the paint you're describing doesn't sound too nice too me, but what do I know eh?
Whats wrong with a floyd rose on a tele? I've seen all kinds of crazy **** on teles before.
Pain is an illusion.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 w/ Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz Combo
Pitchblack | Bad Horsie 2 | DS-1 | BF-2 | ISP Decimator | DD6
YouTube Channel
Well since you're going for a chrome pick plate and a Bigsby and you're interested to pick a D-Activator then you'll end up having a mix of all John 5's signature Tele's. Those are great but you better buy the signature then, I would go with the PAF and a Dimarzio Area 58 Tele in the neck
Ibanez RGA 8 (Dimarzio D Activator 8)->Rocktron Hush->Engl E530 preamp->Marshall 9200 poweramp->Marshall 4x12 closed back cab w/ G12t75's
K!nj!, John 5 is my favorite guitarist. That where i got the Bigsby idea and the chrome pickplate from.It is true that buying a signature model would be much easier and cheaper, but I wanna make my own Tele.
Quote by Union Jake
Wait what?

Quote by bodyheatseeker

a floyd on a tele? dont think i've ever seen that before... probably cus it wouldnt look too good i figure. just thinking about it kinda unnerves me a bit. go with the bigsby. thats much more suited for a tele. floyds are for those annoying pointy guitars, not something as sexy as a tele.
How about a strat trem on a tele. Looks amazing in my opinion. It looks vintage, but different. Bigsbys are great IMO but this has more range and looks cooler (And is really rare

The floyd rose would be original, and better for tuning stability, but the bigsby would be easier and more "traditional".

Even though it's not what you want, I'm also loving that strat trem on a tele above
There has been floyd roses on teles before, check out the Kramer Classic II (Amazing guitar, really really hard to find though... gonna buy one in a month hopefully )
I don't remember where I was,
When I realized life was a game.
The more seriously I took things,
The harder the rules became.
Body style & wood: Tele Solid ash
Neck wood: Maple and rosewood fret board
Pickplate: standard tele pick plate but chrome
Tuners:Fender Schaller locking tuners
Neck pick upiMarzio DP151 PAF Pro Pickup Chrome
Bridge pick upiMarzio DP220 D-Activator Bridge Humbucker Pickup Chrome yet again(see a theme here?)
Bridge: FRO-TS-SLc - Floyd Rose® Speed Loader Tremolo - Chrome
Volume Knobs: Standard fender USA metal dome knobs
Tone Knobs: Q parts UFO knob Chrome (surprise huh?)
Volume conectors: Fender T/V 250K Potentiometer Solid Shaft
Strap lock:Fender Strap Locks and Buttons Set

I'm not sure of the paint job yet, maybe something transparent? Yes it's definently not a traditional Tele, Feedback?
Quote by Union Jake
Wait what?

Quote by bodyheatseeker

he wants a speedloader, ^ thats an original. just lettin' ya know!
The Best Floyd Rose Is A Setup Floyd Rose!

Gear:
STARcaster Strat
Dean Tradition Acoustic
03 B.C. Rich NJ Warlock Speedloader
Xaviere XV-599
Epi 1984 Explorer
Crate GTD65
Epi Valve Jr
Bogner Alchemist Head
Marshall 1960B
guitarcam where did you get the pic of the tele?
Quote by Union Jake
Wait what?

Quote by bodyheatseeker