I Missed a Finacial Aid Meeting with OSU because i couldn't find where they met at.
Has This Happened To Anybody else?

I'm A senior in High school and that may have been the only way i could have even had a thought of attending Ohio State. I was so pissed. I hope they understand tomorrow when i try to explain myself. to make it even funnier, I have a speech-impediment, too, so i stutter really badly when im under pressure. So If You See Some Fat Half-Black Kid washing car windshields, Please say something polite.
There are other good colleges in Ohio (UC, Miami, Wright State, etc..), just so you know..
financial aid for all colleges are the same. you have to fill out a form called a FAFSA, and pretty much all colleges require it. if you fill it out and send it out, then you'll see how much money you'll get back off your tuition....granted you got accepted into OSU.

i don't think that Financial Aid meetings are required in order to apply for Financial Aid, at least they're not in New York.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by Haustinj
I Missed a Finacial Aid Meeting with OSU because i couldn't find where they met at.
Has This Happened To Anybody else?

I'm A senior in High school and that may have been the only way i could have even had a thought of attending Ohio State. I was so pissed. I hope they understand tomorrow when i try to explain myself. to make it even funnier, I have a speech-impediment, too, so i stutter really badly when im under pressure. So If You See Some Fat Half-Black Kid washing car windshields, Please say something polite.

Good job being light at heart about your speech impediment. There's nothing you can do about it so you might as well embrace it, joking about it helps others become more comfortable about it too rather than creating an awkward tension.

Good luck with the financial aid bud.
thank you for the reassurance everyone...i been freaking the F*ck Out since 5 o'clock.
Quote by Waterboy799
financial aid for all colleges are the same. you have to fill out a form called a FAFSA, and pretty much all colleges require it. if you fill it out and send it out, then you'll see how much money you'll get back off your tuition....granted you got accepted into OSU.

i don't think that Financial Aid meetings are required in order to apply for Financial Aid, at least they're not in New York.

yeah..I'm pretty sure they're not.