hey guys like 3 years ago i remember watching a funny vid of kids making fun of hardcore emo kids or whatever
i remember the video starts out and its one kid moshing to Hopesfall in his lving room, and this dude comes up and rings his doorbell and is like hey man you goin to the show
adn then they put makeup on..
sorry if this sounds stupid, but i REALLY awnt to find this video
sounds really not-funny
Commando of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join maggot!

I
Google google Google google Google google Google google
Yeah but now I need to know did loves2sp00ge eventually find the video or not?
I, for one, support the pit's persistent efforts to solve the cold cases. These random users need closure and they deserve to achieve this, damn it!
Oh, you wouldn't want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise, they wouldn't wanna watch
The_Casinator
Haha glad I could help. What's crazy funny to me... I never realized I say " I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming" in the same tone as the dude in the video. Like I took that with me a decade later. WTF lol
Quote by monikaparadox1
The_Casinator
Haha glad I could help. What's crazy funny to me... I never realized I say " I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming" in the same tone as the dude in the video. Like I took that with me a decade later. WTF lol

I also have things like that, you just pick up the dumbest stuff and it gets repeated and used by friends until nobody knows where it's from anymore. This morning one of my coworkers used the same "yesss" the boss sometimes uses, I don't think she's picking it up on purpose.
Oh, you wouldn't want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise, they wouldn't wanna watch