I saw a thread on here about Lil Wayne having a rock song and letting out an album w/ rock songs. Do you guys know what they are, or what they are called. Anything about this?
He doesn't even hold the guitar properly. He disgraces guitars everywhere.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
he's ruined the rap thing,now rock?oh god..
"If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?"
Lil Wayne is great, if you guys would get your heads out of your asses and listen to the creativity of pretty much every line he spits you would be amazed.

He's much better than any rapper out there right now.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()
Quote by CroneR
Lil Wayne is great, if you guys would get your heads out of your asses and listen to the creativity of pretty much every line he spits you would be amazed.

He's much better than any rapper out there right now.

u gotta be kidding me...go listen Immortal Technique and then compare them...if u still thinks that lil wayne is great,up 2 u..
"If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?"
Quote by riff raff
u gotta be kidding me...go listen Immortal Technique and then compare them...if u still thinks that lil wayne is great,up 2 u..

i listen to alot of rap, ive know about immortal for years. I'll repeat, Lil Wayne has the most creative lines out there.

edit- The Carter III is not that good, his best stuff comes from the numerous mixtapes he puts out.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()
Last edited by CroneR at Feb 10, 2009,
So you all complain here that rap is unoriginal with is a load of old bollocks then when one tries to do something different you crap all other that to? And you call yourselves musicians...
Quote by Ace88
He doesn't even hold the guitar properly. He disgraces People everywhere.

Fix'd

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The news of Lil Wayne's rock project first erupted when the rapper himself declared during BET Hip-Hop Awards that he is picking up guitars. "People see the guitars and they wanna call it rock and roll. I plug up the bass, I plug up the electric, I plug up the acoustic - it's not really rock and roll, its just great music I'm doing right now," he announced.

Blasphemy!
Last edited by [-=-[D-Roc]-=-] at Feb 10, 2009,
Weezy, most prolific man in music.

Edit: Man does he ever suck at guitar though. Oh well, we all did at some point.
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by handbanana
wiliscool is just plain dumb
Last edited by wiliscool at Feb 10, 2009,
Quote by riff raff

no their both overrated
listen to Saul Williams
Quote by Stress Cow
You know you're fucked up when the pit thinks you're a sick bastard.
Who's the dolt saying he's got the most creative lines? How about Jedi Mind Tricks? How about Big L? How about even Eminem?

Im sorry but Wayne is good 10% of the time, the rest of the time i just want him to shut up and stop doing anything related to music. A classic line, from Barry Bonds off of Graduation:

"Ice on my teeth so refrigerated."

Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

Quote by theocao
no their both overrated
listen to Saul Williams

+1
Existence well what does it matter.
1: Barry Bonds sucked dick anyway.
2: Immortal Technique is just some faggy guy singing about things he has never experienced.
3: Tha Carter was an awesome record, and so was Tha Carter II, and Tha Carter III is decent, but not as good as I and II. His mixtapes are pretty beast, though.

I haven't really gotten into Jedi Mind Tricks, but I hear they are good.

Does anybody else think that The Game is amazing?
Quote by justen23
I made fun of the national guard in front of some kid that was in it. He tried to kill me but failed just like they always do.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
Haha, ass herpes.
For anyone saying hes the most original guy around, look at his name.

Lil Wayne, I thought the "Lil" fad died years ago with Bow wow....
Quote by Primus2112
I just asked a guestion regarding a music store myth and my thread turns into a discussion about titfucking bagged milk.

He's been Lil' Wayne for a long ass time, and he got big when he had that stage name, so he kept it.
Quote by justen23
I made fun of the national guard in front of some kid that was in it. He tried to kill me but failed just like they always do.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
Haha, ass herpes.
Definitely look into Jedi Mind Tricks, they have some of the best rap of all time imo. The way they tell stories, especially Vinnie Paz, is epic. I rate them right up there with Biggie in story-telling ability.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Bitches be Crazy.