Page 1 of 3
Ok, heres the story.

I'm sitting at my friends house watching some strange ass youtube vid, and Im sucking a quarter (dunno why). So it made me laugh so hard I swallowed my quarter.
I felt like I was going to choke because my throat closed up and began to burn.

That night I woke up having an incredibly painful stomach ache, like someone stabbed me. I almost felt like I was going to puke, but somehow difted back to sleep.

I really don't know what to do. I haven't shat yet, so, I really don't know what to expect.
Blacksabbath8's "To do list"
--------------------------------------
[X] Smoke weed in my bathroom, and burn it down
[X] Shit in my basement and get away with it
[ ] Plow my teacher
I know this guy who swallowed a nickel and then looked for it in his poop.
I don't think he physically looked through it with his hands but yeah. He's weird, but an incredible musician.
This is my sig
The quarter will, due to it's magnetic properties, attract all the minerals in your body and become a large mass of metals. It will rupture your internal organs as it passes through. You will die.

Actually, I'm pretty sure you'll be fine. I know a few peeps that have swallowed pennies.
Last edited by Flying Couch at Feb 10, 2009,
Quote by blacksabbath8
Ok, heres the story.

I'm sitting at my friends house watching some strange ass youtube vid, and Im sucking a quarter (dunno why). So it made me laugh so hard I swallowed my quarter.
I felt like I was going to choke because my throat closed up and began to burn.

That night I woke up having an incredibly painful stomach ache, like someone stabbed me. I almost felt like I was going to puke, but somehow difted back to sleep.

I really don't know what to do. I haven't shat yet, so, I really don't know what to expect.

if you're really worried and not just some attention *****, you should've already had some sort of laxative
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
I once swallowed a dime while throwing it into the air and catching it in my mouth. I don't know what became of it.
wasnt this a family guy episode where peter tries to eat the most quarters to get into the guiness book of world records then he goes blind or something?
"I just want to conquer people and their souls."
-Mike Tyson
You're ****ED!
Dude, do you know how many kinds of nasty **** there is on money?!
You're lucky if you come out of this with just a sore ass!

...I'm kidding.
I'm sure you'll be fine...*starts digging blacksabbath8's grave*
thats such a metal way to ****
schecter hellraiser c-1 fr
GAS list...
Mesa roadster with 2/12 recto cab
PGM 301
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels
First off, your a dumb ****, dont suck on quarters, do you know where the hell its been
Secondly, your a dumb ****, you swallowed a piece of metal, go to the doctor, as it could, if the stars align properly rupture your intestine, or something
(\/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny.
(")_(") ExtremeMetalFTW donated these ears
Notice something wrong? Yea, me too
| |
[ ]
My old friend John swallowed alot of quarters while drunk and playing quarters.

He felt it in his chest. Funny stuff.
Quote by Adam...?
I generally try to avoid being that guy, but I'm not going to lie to you, it's possible that I shit in a friend's dresser once.

Quote by Jackintehbox
Coke tastes like a can of smashed assholes, so yes there is a difference.

I am USUALLY the nicest one here.
Dude, lesson 1, don't suck on money, you don't know where it's been, someone might have all ready swallowed it & **** it out... POOP COIN!
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
Just remember, there's a chance that you are not the first person that swallowed that particular coin.
Quote by Austiman
My old friend John swallowed alot of quarters while drunk and playing quarters.

He felt it in his chest. Funny stuff.

Laughing at others expense FTW!!!!

No, but really TS, please share the link to the youtube video... I wish to have $hits and giggles!
Quote by Trefellin
Just remember, there's a chance that you are not the first person that swallowed that particular coin.

...I've got like six dimes jangling in my pocket right now.

...god damn it. I think you know where my train of thought went. "Hmm... I wonder who's shat this dime out before..."
Do you have any idea how fucking dirty a quarter is?

You're probably sick from sucking on a piece of metal that thousands of people have touched with their disgustingly filthy hands that could've just wiped their ass or fingered a STD-infested transsexual hooker.
don't pick it up unless it's face up...actually, you probably shouldn't pick it up at all
WHAT?!?!! freaking quarter!
its a quarter!!!!
damn!
and ewwwwwwww! thats sick dude!
do u know where thats been so many people have held that quarter some nasty people like the people who dont wash there hands after using the restroom thats so nasty! eww lmao
but other than the fact that u are a sick freak for sucking on a qaurter im sure you will be fine!
Quote by rcw110131
Do you have any idea how fucking dirty a quarter is?

You're probably sick from sucking on a piece of metal that thousands of people have touched with their disgustingly filthy hands that could've just wiped their ass or fingered a STD-infested transsexual hooker.

LMAO
Agh gross, you were sucking on a quarter!? What if some guy accidentally swallowed that quarter once, shat it out, then used it and it somehow got to you!
My signature is stupid.
Quote by Flying Couch
...I've got like six dimes jangling in my pocket right now.

...god damn it. I think you know where my train of thought went. "Hmm... I wonder who's shat this dime out before..."

Damn, I just realized that I have a pocket full of change on me right now. Who knows how many asses all those coins have been in.
if you die can i have your gear?
Gear

Jarrett Custom Les Paul
Epiphone Les Paul
Ibanez Artcore AS73
Quote by IRONMAIDENTLICA
wasnt this a family guy episode where peter tries to eat the most quarters to get into the guiness book of world records then he goes blind or something?

it was nickles :P

and i would like to know what youtube vid you were watchin.

EDIT: and lol at the ms paint thing
Member #8 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to join.

Quote by GuitarHero0715
The most ****ed up thing a woman can to do a man is give your d!ck an indian burn, or bite it off.

Only bassist of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Quote by Trefellin
Damn, I just realized that I have a pocket full of change on me right now. Who knows how many asses all those coins have been in.

Hey if you have a nickle that has the initials C.S. sharpe'd on it, I need that back.
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Feb 10, 2009,
Quote by angusfan16
Hey if you have a nickle that has the initials C.S. sharped on it, I need that back.

I know you are messing around but I still felt a strong compulsion to check my pockets.
Page 1 of 3